BY LINDT #89 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A full bodied dark chocolate, deep ebony in hue, masterfully crafted to be smooth and rich, with a profound cocoa flavour and surprisingly balanced taste. The aroma is earthy – evocative of dried leaves and liquorice – with notes of vanilla, espresso and toasted nuts coming through in its flavour

Cacao solids: 90% minimum. Ingredients: cocoa mass, cocoa butter, cocoa powder, sugar, bourbon vanilla beans.

Lindt 90% Excellence Cacao Supreme Dark Chocolate
  • "I love anything dark chocolate, but Lindt is definitely my favorite when searching out something to treat myself." in 3 reviews
Liahna R.
Orem
This is my go to for chocolate. I am not a big fan of sugar, but I love chocolate, so this suits my needs. I love Lindt chocolate, however, this has a special place in my heart. I love bitter tasting things. This chocolate is a very nice bitter chocolate with just the right amount of sugar. It isn't grainy like some mainstream cheap chocolate I know of. this is high quality, smooth and it has a strong flavor. I've noticed that it is very satisfying. The serving says 3 squares, but often when I buy a bar it lasts me for weeks because even just half a square is very satisfying and great. This is a great chocolate to let sit in your mouth and take in all the flavor. try doing that instead of just eating it really fast. Let the full taste sink in.
Melody W.
Cedar park, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So I have to start with, I am not a dark chocolate fan at all. But I was having iron deficiency issues and was at my local cvs and was told dark chocolate was really good for low iron so I bought this. Eating it on its own was like eating chalk. But I ended up going home and sticking it in hot oatmeal where it melted and it was soooooo good!!!
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My husband bought this for me once. This is the darkest chocolate I’ve ever had. It was almost too intense for me and I never ended up finishing it. I think I’ll stick to eating dark chocolate under 90%. Good quality though!
jessica s.
leweston
I love strong chocolate and this hits the spot. Perfect for snacking on during late nights in. Great way to stay happy and cozy during storms as chocolate is good for calming purposes. I would eat this everyday if it wasn’t high in fat
Anna B.
Fridley
When they say dark this chocolate is super dark!!! It is a little too dark for me and I like dark chocolate. I find the darker it is the less sweet it is, so it almost doesn't taste like chocolate. But it is good still, if you like dark chocolate. For me I find I don't really like dark over 80%. But I would recommend if you love dark chocolate. This is definitely a higher quality of dark chocolate and worth it!
Virginia H.
Greenville, SC
The Lindt dark chocolates are my absolute favorite. They are perfect for chocolate lovers who want something dark, rich, and real. I have a square every one or two days. I keep one bar in my office and one at home. They are bitter enough that my husband doesn't want to steal them! :)
Sarah H.
Flower Mound
If you like super dark chocolate this is the way to go because it is super dark and bitter and good. It is so very good for hitting that dark chocolate itch and satisfying for a long.
Daneaja G.
Shalimar
I looove this item. It has an amazing taste and quality. I buy this item often at Publix and Walmart. I often ear eat this a few times a month just for a treat. It can be quit pricey but extremely over budget for chocolate. I recommend this to others for its amazing taste and flavor.
Ashley K.
If you want to feel like you just ate a handful of pure espresso beans, try this chocolate. Insanely strong and yet so delicious. Coffee is chocolate form. No sweetness here yet your sweet tooth won’t complain. Antioxidants all the way.
Ciara F.
Indianapolis, IN
I️ have nothing bad to say about this. I️ LOVE dark chocolate, and this has a bitter flavor that’s subtle and delicious. It’s not too pricey compared to other chocolates out there! If you love dark chocolate you should give this a try
Manjusha K.
Laurys Station, PA
I want to try Lindt 90% Cocoa. Can anyone tell me how is it and should I buy it for my loved ones.
asmae h.
I love this chocolate because my farther get it for me it's dark taste cool