BY LINDT

Lindt Excellence 90% Cocoa Supreme Dark.
Deliciously intense surprisingly balanced.
Lindt & Sprungli maitre chocolatier depuis 1845. see more...

Lindt 90% Cocoa Supreme Dark Chocolate
  • "I love anything dark chocolate, but Lindt is definitely my favorite when searching out something to treat myself." in 3 reviews
Elsa G.
Elsa G.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Wow! I love dark chocolate, and per my online perusing I found that the higher percentage of cocoa the healthier the chocolate . When I stumbled upon this gem at the grocery store I saw the "90%" on the package and threw this in my cart. It took some time for me to adjust to the bitterness of the chocolate, but one I did I could not get enough. Very tasty, may not be for everyone but those who consider themselves a chocolate conniossuer will probably enjoy this treat
Heather B.
Heather B.
Deland, FL
This 90% cocoa chocolate bar is not for the faint-hearted! Definitely not sweet, and could be considered unpalatable as a candy bar by some, but not as bitter as other high % cocoa chocolate. It still maintains just a tiny bit of smoothness. I actually first starting eating this when I was on a cleanse from sugar and was still able to eat this daily due to the low sugar content.
Jenna T.
Jenna T.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I know that most people don't like their chocolate this dark, but I have been on a mission to like the darker stuff. It is not as sugary and typically has a shorter ingredient list. PLUS, my boyfriend won't touch anything over 76 percent, which means more for me! It is definitely an acquired taste for eating on its own and might be better for using in a recipe.
Angela B.
Angela B.
This is the only chocolate that I ear. It's super dark and super rich which I love. Because it's so dark, I can never eat that much at one sitting so it is the perfect treat after a meal. It satisfies my sweet tooth without making me feel overly indulgent. I constantly have a bar around me at all times.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
I live a low carb lifestyle therefore I only eat and bake with dark chocolate. If I need to melt a great dark chocolate I always buy Lindt 90%. It has the least sugar and melts great. I usually am able to buy them at World Market on sale. Highly recommend if you are looking for a low sugar chocolate.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Anniston , AL
Lindt chocolate is one of my favorite chocolates. I love dark chocolate it's my favorite. This supreme dark chocolate bar is better than most dark chocolate bars I've ate. I buy this a couple times a month to curb my sweet tooth. I will definitely keep buying Lindt supreme dark chocolate!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Slidell
I'm not normally a fan of anything more than a typical milk chocolate. However, this bar allowed me to fulfill a pregnancy-induced chocolate craving without having to worry about the consequences on my blood sugar. Super rich flavor means a little goes a long way.
Myra H.
Myra H.
Union City, CA
I love dark chocolate and this bar tastes so good. It is healthier than other chocolates because it is 90% cocoa. It tastes good and is a good value. It is a little pricey but I love it so I eat it almost everyday. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert
I like darker chocolate but this is just way too much. It almost tastes like old bakers chocolate. Not enjoyable in the slightest. I will never buy this again. What a waste of money. (And I usually love everything that comes from Lindt)
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Lexington , KY
Since I try to eat paleo most of the time, I like my chocolate dark. The darker the better! And Lindt's 90% chocolate is about as dark as it gets! It's super rich and intense, but surprisingly not too bitter!
Manjusha K.
Manjusha K.
Laurys Station, PA
I want to try Lindt 90% Cocoa. Can anyone tell me how is it and should I buy it for my loved ones.
asmae h.
asmae h.
I love this chocolate because my farther get it for me it's dark taste cool