BY LINDT

Discover aromas of dried fruit and liquorice, as well as powerful earthy tones. An exceptional 85% cocoa dark chocolate that embodies the essence of cocoa beans, with robust flavors dark chocolate enthusiasts will savor.

EXCELLENCE 85% Cocoa: Discover aromas of dried fruit and liquorice, as well as powerful earthy tones. What's Inside: An exceptional 85% cocoa dark chocolate that embodies the essence of cocoa beans, with robust flavors dark chocolate enthusiasts will savor. Pairing Suggestion: Zinfandel, with its bold notes of fruit and spice is a great match for 85% Cocoa. Lindt EXCELLENCE: Prepared especially for you by the Lindt Master Chocolatiers who, from selecting the highest quality cocoa beans to creating the finest textures and tastes chocolate can offer, demand nothing less than Perfection. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Flavor: Dark Chocolate
  • Taste: Dark Chocolate
  • Piece count: 1
  • Weight: 3.5 oz (100 g)
  • Country: US
  • Gluten free: Yes

Chocolate, cocoa powder, cocoa butter, demerara sugar, bourbon vanilla beans.

• If I were only buying one, which should I buy?11 Answers
  • Alright all, Favorite flavors?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the chili one and how does it taste? 5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "The caramel / sea salt is definitely sweeter, and I find myself buying the plain sea salt bar more and more these days. " in 26 reviews
  • "If you are a fan of the smooth, sweet, and creamy high quality lindt milk chocolate, and are a fan of nuts, you'll love this chocolate!" in 12 reviews
  • "Apparently, dark chocolates are really good for your health, so why not go for it?" in 11 reviews
  • "I wasn't always a dark chocolate fan, but these Lindt dark chocolate bars are so smooth, creamy and just sweet enough that I am now a HUGE fan." in 7 reviews
  • "I like to have just a small piece at the end of a long day with a nice glass of red wine, perfect ending to some not so perfect days." in 5 reviews
Jessica O.
Hawarden
Lindy dark chocolate is my favourite treat each night, a few squares is enough & not too sickly. Full of antioxidants too!
Eric Y.
Kelowna
Review for: Excellence 70% Cocoa Smooth Dark more...
I love their chocolate so much
I love their chocolate is between 75 to 80 percent
It’s bitter with a little bit of sweet
Sally W.
My go-to percentage level for dark chocolate. It has the perfect amount of bitter and sweetness that it gets a bit easy to eat lots at a time!
Anjoli M.
Ephrata
Dark chocolate? Yes please!! This dark chocolate has a smooth taste. I love how it's not too sweet like some.
Lea L.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorite dark chocolates out there. Lindt is super creamy and rich. I often use it to bake with because it's so good
Lexie R.
Fort Mill, SC
Review for: Sea Salt more...
Best chocolate out there! Whether I want a taste of something sweet, a little dark chocolate with a salty snack, or have some crazy cravings, the sea salt chocolate is always what I’m looking for!
Lisa B.
The intensity of the cocoa on this chocolate is superb. The darker chocolate is good for you and it makes a great hot chocolate. It’s not that sweet just how I like it and melts wonderfully in warm milk to make the hot chocolate.
Meagan S.
McDougall, ON
Review for: Sea Salt more...
I have to admit when I first starting eating this I did not realize there was sea salt in it. It was a very pleasant surprise indeed. I am a huge fan of the sweet and salty. It kills two cravings in one! Mmmmmmm going to go eat more now!
Kelly A.
Lerwick, Shetland
Review for: Sea Salt more...
I’m not really a dark chocolate fan, but this has converted me. The salt really brings out the sweetness of the chocolate. You have to try it, its so addictive! It’s on offer sometimes at tesco and is fairly priced! Highly recommend.
Aishwarya B.
Halifax, NS
They are the best gifts that anyone could gift or get. Great quality, melt in mouth chocolate with just the right sweetness makes it a great treat. Kids and elders would love it anyday! It is my absolute favourite #giftcrush
Skye S.
Ajax
How dark do you like to go?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
What do you pair your REALLY dark chocolates with? Port? Nuts? Berries? Wine?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Where is the best place to find this stuff? I usually find mine in gourmet shops but it's so expensive there
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Other than dark which Lindtt flavor do you like?
Lily A.
Where do you guys usually buy these?