BY LINDT

Discover aromas of dried fruit and liquorice, as well as powerful earthy tones. An exceptional 85% cocoa dark chocolate that embodies the essence of cocoa beans, with robust flavors dark chocolate enthusiasts will savor.

EXCELLENCE 85% Cocoa: Discover aromas of dried fruit and liquorice, as well as powerful earthy tones. What's Inside: An exceptional 85% cocoa dark chocolate that embodies the essence of cocoa beans, with robust flavors dark chocolate enthusiasts will savor. Pairing Suggestion: Zinfandel, with its bold notes of fruit and spice is a great match for 85% Cocoa. Lindt EXCELLENCE: Prepared especially for you by the Lindt Master Chocolatiers who, from selecting the highest quality cocoa beans to creating the finest textures and tastes chocolate can offer, demand nothing less than Perfection. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Flavor: Dark Chocolate
  • Taste: Dark Chocolate
  • Piece count: 1
  • Weight: 3.5 oz (100 g)
  • Country: US
  • Gluten free: Yes

Chocolate, cocoa powder, cocoa butter, demerara sugar, bourbon vanilla beans.

• If I were only buying one, which should I buy?11 Answers
  • Alright all, Favorite flavors?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the chili one and how does it taste? 5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "The caramel / sea salt is definitely sweeter, and I find myself buying the plain sea salt bar more and more these days. " in 26 reviews
  • "If you are a fan of the smooth, sweet, and creamy high quality lindt milk chocolate, and are a fan of nuts, you'll love this chocolate!" in 12 reviews
  • "Apparently, dark chocolates are really good for your health, so why not go for it?" in 11 reviews
  • "I wasn't always a dark chocolate fan, but these Lindt dark chocolate bars are so smooth, creamy and just sweet enough that I am now a HUGE fan." in 7 reviews
  • "I like to have just a small piece at the end of a long day with a nice glass of red wine, perfect ending to some not so perfect days." in 5 reviews
Linette F.
La Verne, CA
You can beat the price tag for the quality you get. Lindt has flavors to satisfy anyone's taste buds from an array of Dark Chocolates (cocoas in several percentages) to coconut and simple nut bars. If you crave it, they make it.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
I wasn't always a dark chocolate fan, but these Lindt dark chocolate bars are so smooth, creamy and just sweet enough that I am now a HUGE fan. Plus, it's good for you.
Amanda C.
The only chocolate I'll eat, so good! My absolute favorite is the dark chocolate and sea salt. It is amazing! I buy one pretty much every time I go to the store and keep it in my pantry for a little treat every now and then.
Tara A.
Plattsburgh, NY
Absolutely love dark chocolate, but I also absolutely love Lindt chocolate in general! This chocolate absolutely is the best chocolate you can buy! It's sold even at a good price for the quality that you're getting! I highly recommend this brand of chocolate!
Jacqueline O.
Sacramento, CA
I just used the Excellence 70% cocoa dark chocolate bar to make some peanut butter fudge at home and o.m.g. it was insanely delicious!! I like milk chocolate more than dark chocolate but man this chocolate was sooo good!
Madeline M.
I absolutely love these bars. They taste luxurious. The squares are the perfect size to savor the flavor with. There is also a lot of variety in the flavors. The Cherry Intense is amazing but I like the classic Dark.
Elizabeth W.
Kent, WA
I cannot get enough of Lindt's Touch of Salt chocolate bars. It's the only brand of salted chocolate bar that I like. Their other flavors are good, for their price range, especially if you're a fan of dark chocolate.
Lydia W.
Vernon
Love this chocolate! I usually get the extra dark with 85% cocoa. They're healthier. One square and I'm satisfied. They're rich and take time to melt in your mouth
Kay L.
I love this chocolate for what it is, a higher quality chocolate that I can purchase pretty much anywhere from the supermarket and drugstore to their own shop. It's complex and comes in a variety of flavors.
Erika M.
Philadelphia, PA
What can I say? Lindt's is hands down, one of my favorite chocolate lines. Lindt's comes in all flavors, and the best ones in my opinion, are Intense Mint and Intense Orange. Try them, you won't be disappointed. Smooth taste and excellent quality. No additives, all natural chocolate.
Skye S.
Ajax
How dark do you like to go?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
What do you pair your REALLY dark chocolates with? Port? Nuts? Berries? Wine?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Where is the best place to find this stuff? I usually find mine in gourmet shops but it's so expensive there
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Other than dark which Lindtt flavor do you like?
Lily A.
Where do you guys usually buy these?