BY LINDT

Discover aromas of dried fruit and liquorice, as well as powerful earthy tones. An exceptional 85% cocoa dark chocolate that embodies the essence of cocoa beans, with robust flavors dark chocolate enthusiasts will savor.

EXCELLENCE 85% Cocoa: Discover aromas of dried fruit and liquorice, as well as powerful earthy tones. What's Inside: An exceptional 85% cocoa dark chocolate that embodies the essence of cocoa beans, with robust flavors dark chocolate enthusiasts will savor. Pairing Suggestion: Zinfandel, with its bold notes of fruit and spice is a great match for 85% Cocoa. Lindt EXCELLENCE: Prepared especially for you by the Lindt Master Chocolatiers who, from selecting the highest quality cocoa beans to creating the finest textures and tastes chocolate can offer, demand nothing less than Perfection. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Flavor: Dark Chocolate
  • Taste: Dark Chocolate
  • Piece count: 1
  • Weight: 3.5 oz (100 g)
  • Country: US
  • Gluten free: Yes

Chocolate, cocoa powder, cocoa butter, demerara sugar, bourbon vanilla beans.

• If I were only buying one, which should I buy?11 Answers
  • Alright all, Favorite flavors?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the chili one and how does it taste? 5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "The caramel / sea salt is definitely sweeter, and I find myself buying the plain sea salt bar more and more these days. " in 26 reviews
  • "If you are a fan of the smooth, sweet, and creamy high quality lindt milk chocolate, and are a fan of nuts, you'll love this chocolate!" in 12 reviews
  • "Apparently, dark chocolates are really good for your health, so why not go for it?" in 11 reviews
  • "I wasn't always a dark chocolate fan, but these Lindt dark chocolate bars are so smooth, creamy and just sweet enough that I am now a HUGE fan." in 7 reviews
  • "I like to have just a small piece at the end of a long day with a nice glass of red wine, perfect ending to some not so perfect days." in 5 reviews
Deena K.
Thomaston, ME
Lindt makes an excellent deep dark chocolate. It is smooth and delicious. The 85% cocoa has the bitterness that you want in a dark chocolate but it isn't overwhelming and there is still the flavor of sweet chocolate. Love the extra darks.
Courtney H.
Fowlerville, MI
Lindt Chocolate Bars are by far the best tasting chocolate bars on the market. My favorite is the sea salt caramel flavor. Unlike other brands I find that the taste of the bar tends to stay in your mouth after the bite has been swallowed. Rich flavor, but not overwhelmingly so.
Jasmine S.
Fitchburg, WI
I realize that I can't be the only one that likes my chocolate this dark because they obviously sell it. I just don't run into those people. I sing the praises of the 90% because at the end of the day it tastes good and is good for me.
Rachel B.
Quincy , MA
My aunt worked at Lindt for quite awhile so that meant I always had stacks and stacks of Lindt chocolate in my house. (I wasn't complaining!) Their Excellence bars are absolutely delicious, creamy and full of flavor. One of my favorites!
E F.
Buford, GA
My husband buys me these chocolate bars to use when baking cookies at Christmas. I use

My husband buys me the dark chocolate bars to use in my cookies; especially at Christmas. The chocolate is so creamy. When you bite into a warm chocolate chunk cookies using Lindt chocolate.....it melts in your mouth! Now I've made myself hungry for one! ;-)

Michelle P.
Manchester, Greater manchester
Sea Salt is definitely my favorite!! It's just too good. I can't get enough of this chocolate and since it's dark it has way less calories than regular chocolate. Love it!
Danielle K.
Duncan, SC
Lindt does an amazing job with the infused dark chocolate flavors. My favorites are orange and chili. Though I will say remember that the high percentage dark chocolate bars are not sweet! Big bites may leave you in a coughing fit :)
Christine M.
Buena Park, CA
I've never been a huge fan of dark chocolate but for this line its tolerable at 60-70%. I've tried going for the higher % but its just too bitter for my taste. Does taste better in smaller increments so I guess thats the best way to try if you want to get into the darker stuff.
Hui-Yu Y.
Bellevue , WA
Lindt offers high quality chocolate, and I love their dark chocolate! It's also great for diet! If you are hungry, take just a little brick of high cocoa content dark choco bar (yes, just a little piece) and it kicks the hunger away. So good for a between meal snack!!!
Linette F.
La Verne, CA
You can beat the price tag for the quality you get. Lindt has flavors to satisfy anyone's taste buds from an array of Dark Chocolates (cocoas in several percentages) to coconut and simple nut bars. If you crave it, they make it.
Skye S.
Ajax
How dark do you like to go?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
What do you pair your REALLY dark chocolates with? Port? Nuts? Berries? Wine?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Where is the best place to find this stuff? I usually find mine in gourmet shops but it's so expensive there
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Other than dark which Lindtt flavor do you like?
Lily A.
Where do you guys usually buy these?