BY LINDT

Discover aromas of dried fruit and liquorice, as well as powerful earthy tones. An exceptional 85% cocoa dark chocolate that embodies the essence of cocoa beans, with robust flavors dark chocolate enthusiasts will savor.

EXCELLENCE 85% Cocoa: Discover aromas of dried fruit and liquorice, as well as powerful earthy tones. What's Inside: An exceptional 85% cocoa dark chocolate that embodies the essence of cocoa beans, with robust flavors dark chocolate enthusiasts will savor. Pairing Suggestion: Zinfandel, with its bold notes of fruit and spice is a great match for 85% Cocoa. Lindt EXCELLENCE: Prepared especially for you by the Lindt Master Chocolatiers who, from selecting the highest quality cocoa beans to creating the finest textures and tastes chocolate can offer, demand nothing less than Perfection. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Flavor: Dark Chocolate
  • Taste: Dark Chocolate
  • Piece count: 1
  • Weight: 3.5 oz (100 g)
  • Country: US
  • Gluten free: Yes

Chocolate, cocoa powder, cocoa butter, demerara sugar, bourbon vanilla beans.

• If I were only buying one, which should I buy?11 Answers
  • Alright all, Favorite flavors?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the chili one and how does it taste? 5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "The caramel / sea salt is definitely sweeter, and I find myself buying the plain sea salt bar more and more these days. " in 26 reviews
  • "If you are a fan of the smooth, sweet, and creamy high quality lindt milk chocolate, and are a fan of nuts, you'll love this chocolate!" in 12 reviews
  • "Apparently, dark chocolates are really good for your health, so why not go for it?" in 11 reviews
  • "I wasn't always a dark chocolate fan, but these Lindt dark chocolate bars are so smooth, creamy and just sweet enough that I am now a HUGE fan." in 7 reviews
  • "I like to have just a small piece at the end of a long day with a nice glass of red wine, perfect ending to some not so perfect days." in 5 reviews
Allyson B.
Franklinton, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I really like the Lindt Touch of Sea Salt Bar! It adds just a hint of salt to the perfect sweet chocolate for something that delights my taste buds. I do like Lindt and purchase it often for my ounce a day for health, yet I prefer a non-swiss variety of chocolate better. I give Lindt an A because it is literally my first go to for everyday chocolate.
Lisa C.
Middle Grove, NY
This is my daughter's favorite dark chocolate bar. It is very strong, so you really have to like dark chocolate or it may taste bitter to you. It is rich and smooth, not too sweet. I really like to use this when I bake. The Almond one is delicious too. The white chocolate is so creamy and very sweet.
Tiffany M.
Tucson, AZ
I had been wanting to try this chocolate for the longest time, when I finally bought one, it was just so so. I tried the milk chocolate with hazelnuts and the 70% Cocoa bar. I liked the milk chocolate on much better since I prefer milk chocolate over dark, but this is just not worth my money.
Jess C.
Southampton, MA
This chocolate has a full, rich flavor without being bitter. It is also said that darker chocolates ( above 72% ) are full of antioxidant. I always eat the 85% because it's vegan and I'm always satisfied after just 1 piece. I love it so much that I had to grab a piece as I wrote this, yum!
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I have been a Lindt chocolate eater for some while now and I have to say that it is some of the best chocolate I have ever had! If you like nice and creamy melt in your mouth type chocolate then you must try! This is especially a nice dark chocolate.
Eunji K.
New Brunswick, NJ
I cannot emphasize enough my love for dark chocolate. For me, dark chocolate should have more than 70% of cocoa.
So 85% Lindt chocolate is great - not too sweet (which is what I don't really like about milk/white chocolates) but still you can taste that slight bitterness that blends in lovely with that sweetness.

Apparently, dark chocolates are really good for your health, so why not go for it??
Leanne E.
I think these bars are very hit and miss! I love dark chocolate but the 85% one was way too dark for me unfortunately. Some of the other flavors are very creamy and decadent tasting though, so make sure you pick one you really like the sound of!
Naomi J.
Bel Air, MD
This is my everyday treat. I literally eat these every day. The cocoa content is excellent and I am an AVID dark chocolate eater. The darker the better. I love to melt these down and make a frosting or even use them to dip homemade granola bars in. This chocolate is delicious, of great quality and versatile enough to be GREAT in recipes.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
All of these flavors taste great! I especially like to get the very dark chocolate to have as a little treat after dinner. The chocolate bar is glossy, and a little thin. But the bar as a whole is very big!
Kate M.
I recently tried this brand for the first time and it is so delicious. I love the flavor of the dark chocolate. It's a great treat every once in a while when I have a weak moment at the grocery store :)
Skye S.
Ajax
How dark do you like to go?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
What do you pair your REALLY dark chocolates with? Port? Nuts? Berries? Wine?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Where is the best place to find this stuff? I usually find mine in gourmet shops but it's so expensive there
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Other than dark which Lindtt flavor do you like?
Lily A.
Where do you guys usually buy these?