BY LINDT

Discover aromas of dried fruit and liquorice, as well as powerful earthy tones. An exceptional 85% cocoa dark chocolate that embodies the essence of cocoa beans, with robust flavors dark chocolate enthusiasts will savor.

EXCELLENCE 85% Cocoa: Discover aromas of dried fruit and liquorice, as well as powerful earthy tones. What's Inside: An exceptional 85% cocoa dark chocolate that embodies the essence of cocoa beans, with robust flavors dark chocolate enthusiasts will savor. Pairing Suggestion: Zinfandel, with its bold notes of fruit and spice is a great match for 85% Cocoa. Lindt EXCELLENCE: Prepared especially for you by the Lindt Master Chocolatiers who, from selecting the highest quality cocoa beans to creating the finest textures and tastes chocolate can offer, demand nothing less than Perfection. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Flavor: Dark Chocolate
  • Taste: Dark Chocolate
  • Piece count: 1
  • Weight: 3.5 oz (100 g)
  • Country: US
  • Gluten free: Yes

Chocolate, cocoa powder, cocoa butter, demerara sugar, bourbon vanilla beans.

• If I were only buying one, which should I buy?11 Answers
  • Alright all, Favorite flavors?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the chili one and how does it taste? 5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "The caramel / sea salt is definitely sweeter, and I find myself buying the plain sea salt bar more and more these days. " in 26 reviews
  • "If you are a fan of the smooth, sweet, and creamy high quality lindt milk chocolate, and are a fan of nuts, you'll love this chocolate!" in 12 reviews
  • "Apparently, dark chocolates are really good for your health, so why not go for it?" in 11 reviews
  • "I wasn't always a dark chocolate fan, but these Lindt dark chocolate bars are so smooth, creamy and just sweet enough that I am now a HUGE fan." in 7 reviews
  • "I like to have just a small piece at the end of a long day with a nice glass of red wine, perfect ending to some not so perfect days." in 5 reviews
Paulette G.
South Lyon, MI
As a diabetic, it was always difficult to satisfy my sweet tooth/chocolate cravings because of the high sugar content of my favorite candy. Enter the 85% Lindt Excellence Chocolate Bars.....just the right amount of sweet without blowing my carb intake and a nice smooth dark chocolate taste that I crave. Perfect!!
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
So smooth! This is a good, accessible chocolate. You can find it in most grocery stores, but the quality is jsut as good as many artisan and jonny-come-lately brands. If you've never tried a high-end chocolate, and have only been eating Hershey's, find a lindt and try it. see how smooth it feels on the tongue!
Valerie G.
PORTLAND
I love Lindt chocolates! They have a huge variety of flavors, fit for any palate. Their truffles make a great gift. If you're lucky enough to live near a Lindt retail store, check it out and take advantage of the sales and bulk prices. I am a picky chocolate eater. I despise Hershey chocolate and most other American made chocolate. Luckily, Lindt bars are available anywhere, even your average grocery store, Wal Mart or Target.
Mary R.
Epsom, NH
I have been a fan of Lindt chocolate for many years now. The taste is excellent and sweet. I have only tried a couple of flavors for the bars but the ones I have tried have never failed me. I like the variety of flavors and the accessibility, as well as the price.
Gina P.
Durham, NC
I really like Lindt 70% Cocoa ... it has a very smooth texture and that good chocolate bite but not overly bitter. I'm pretty picky Dark chocolate eater and I don't eat it often so I don't skimp around when it comes to that treat. Its not as well priced as Dove dark chocolate but its not outrageous. I would consider and upper end of middle of the rd price range. If you need a chocolate fix it will definitely hit the mark.
Amanda M.
Ossining, NY
Dark chocolate has a bite, but I don't like when the bitter taste lingers—and Lindt has perfected this. The chocolate doesn't overwhelm the flavors like orange or black currant, and a square or two is enough to satiate you. It's a great after-dinner dessert.
Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL
This is what true indulgence is all about. I always get mine at Walmart, they usually have the best deals! My favorite flavor is the sea salt, I know it sounds bizarre but it's the perfect balance of sweet and salty
Ashley P.
Portage, PA
This is by far my favorite chocolate. I keep Orange Intense, orange pieces and almond flakes, in my refrigerator and break off pieces when I'm feeling particularly sweet-toothed. A small piece is very satisfying, but the bars still don't last long around me.
Allyson B.
Franklinton, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I really like the Lindt Touch of Sea Salt Bar! It adds just a hint of salt to the perfect sweet chocolate for something that delights my taste buds. I do like Lindt and purchase it often for my ounce a day for health, yet I prefer a non-swiss variety of chocolate better. I give Lindt an A because it is literally my first go to for everyday chocolate.
Tabitha B.
Killeen, TX
This is the best grocery store chocolate available! The only way you're getting better chocolate is if you go to a chocolate boutique lol. The bars a HUGE, come in several different combinations like intense cranberry or sea salt...so many unique flavors.
Skye S.
Ajax
How dark do you like to go?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
What do you pair your REALLY dark chocolates with? Port? Nuts? Berries? Wine?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Where is the best place to find this stuff? I usually find mine in gourmet shops but it's so expensive there
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Other than dark which Lindtt flavor do you like?
Lily A.
Where do you guys usually buy these?