BY LINDT

Discover aromas of dried fruit and liquorice, as well as powerful earthy tones. An exceptional 85% cocoa dark chocolate that embodies the essence of cocoa beans, with robust flavors dark chocolate enthusiasts will savor.

EXCELLENCE 85% Cocoa: Discover aromas of dried fruit and liquorice, as well as powerful earthy tones. What's Inside: An exceptional 85% cocoa dark chocolate that embodies the essence of cocoa beans, with robust flavors dark chocolate enthusiasts will savor. Pairing Suggestion: Zinfandel, with its bold notes of fruit and spice is a great match for 85% Cocoa. Lindt EXCELLENCE: Prepared especially for you by the Lindt Master Chocolatiers who, from selecting the highest quality cocoa beans to creating the finest textures and tastes chocolate can offer, demand nothing less than Perfection. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Flavor: Dark Chocolate
  • Taste: Dark Chocolate
  • Piece count: 1
  • Weight: 3.5 oz (100 g)
  • Country: US
  • Gluten free: Yes

Chocolate, cocoa powder, cocoa butter, demerara sugar, bourbon vanilla beans.

• If I were only buying one, which should I buy?11 Answers
  • Alright all, Favorite flavors?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the chili one and how does it taste? 5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "The caramel / sea salt is definitely sweeter, and I find myself buying the plain sea salt bar more and more these days. " in 26 reviews
  • "If you are a fan of the smooth, sweet, and creamy high quality lindt milk chocolate, and are a fan of nuts, you'll love this chocolate!" in 12 reviews
  • "Apparently, dark chocolates are really good for your health, so why not go for it?" in 11 reviews
  • "I wasn't always a dark chocolate fan, but these Lindt dark chocolate bars are so smooth, creamy and just sweet enough that I am now a HUGE fan." in 7 reviews
  • "I like to have just a small piece at the end of a long day with a nice glass of red wine, perfect ending to some not so perfect days." in 5 reviews
Kelly H.
Bristow, VA
I received a small sample of the sea salt variety while shopping the other day. I love salty and sweet snacks and was in heaven when I tried this. My only negative is that it wasn't until my second bite that I tasted the salty. The salt should be dispersed evenly throughout the bar for optimum taste.
Nikitha B.
Woodhaven, NY
I heard that if you love and have to have chocolate, the best one to eat is dark chocolate. I also love that it is lower in sugar than most chocolates. I usually go for 70% but picked this one up when they didn't have 70%. This one was way too bitter for my liking. I definitely prefer the 70% one.
Tara P.
Wittenberg, WI
I've had a lot of chocolate. It's my must have snack everyday! Lindt not only makes chocolate, but also some of the best with a large amount of different types of varieties.Another candy bar that is extremely delicious, but so rich it can only be devoured on rare occasions. I love Lindt and the taste!
Victoria C.
Canastota , NY
Lindt makes great chocolate, the best in my opinion. These bars are no exception! By far, my favorite is the Sea Salt Caramel flavor. The balance of salty and sweet is perfection, and the caramel is incredibly good, like real old fashioned home made caramel, something you rarely find any more.
Kira H.
Honolulu, HI
I love these Lindt chocolate bars! my favorite has got to be the dark chocolate with sea salt. it's not a gross salty chocolate. it's got a nice subtle crunch of salt that is barely there. one of my favorite chocolates that I only get when I want to treat myself-- as it is a little pricey.
Vatreece D.
I love these chocolate bars once I started eating them I was hooked. My family would automatically get them for me when they went to the store because I was constantly asking for them when someone ask if I wanted something from the store.
Sara S.
Naples, FL
A nice little treat for myself or for a friend. I have purchased these as a weekend treat, all you need is a nibble to be chocolate-satisfied. My favorites are the chili chocolate and the orange chocolate. A rich, decadent treat. Divine! I have purchased multiple times and will purchase again! I want to try a sea salt one next.
Bailey P.
St George, UT
I love to bake. I make these dark chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter buttercream frosting and this cocoa gives an amazing dark flavor to the cupcake. I am not much of a dark chocolate person by itself, so that's why I bake with it. Plus, the quality of Lindt chocolate is great.
Tammie A.
Lutz, FL
This is without a doubt my all time favorite treat. The heat from the chili is very mellow and comes after the richness of the chocolate. It has an amazing balance and is totally satisfying. I like to have just a small piece at the end of a long day with a nice glass of red wine, perfect ending to some not so perfect days.
Kaitlyn M.
Westbrook, ME
I really like these chocolate bars because they satisfy quickly. The only fault I can find with Lindt is that they advertise themselves as a European Chocolatier. The truth is that the chocolate is made in New Hampshire! NEW HAMPSHIRE PEOPLE! The recipe is from abroad.
Skye S.
Ajax
How dark do you like to go?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
What do you pair your REALLY dark chocolates with? Port? Nuts? Berries? Wine?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Where is the best place to find this stuff? I usually find mine in gourmet shops but it's so expensive there
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Other than dark which Lindtt flavor do you like?
Lily A.
Where do you guys usually buy these?