BY LINDT

Discover aromas of dried fruit and liquorice, as well as powerful earthy tones. An exceptional 85% cocoa dark chocolate that embodies the essence of cocoa beans, with robust flavors dark chocolate enthusiasts will savor.

EXCELLENCE 85% Cocoa: Discover aromas of dried fruit and liquorice, as well as powerful earthy tones. What's Inside: An exceptional 85% cocoa dark chocolate that embodies the essence of cocoa beans, with robust flavors dark chocolate enthusiasts will savor. Pairing Suggestion: Zinfandel, with its bold notes of fruit and spice is a great match for 85% Cocoa. Lindt EXCELLENCE: Prepared especially for you by the Lindt Master Chocolatiers who, from selecting the highest quality cocoa beans to creating the finest textures and tastes chocolate can offer, demand nothing less than Perfection. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Flavor: Dark Chocolate
  • Taste: Dark Chocolate
  • Piece count: 1
  • Weight: 3.5 oz (100 g)
  • Country: US
  • Gluten free: Yes

Chocolate, cocoa powder, cocoa butter, demerara sugar, bourbon vanilla beans.

• If I were only buying one, which should I buy?11 Answers
  • Alright all, Favorite flavors?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the chili one and how does it taste? 5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "The caramel / sea salt is definitely sweeter, and I find myself buying the plain sea salt bar more and more these days. " in 26 reviews
  • "If you are a fan of the smooth, sweet, and creamy high quality lindt milk chocolate, and are a fan of nuts, you'll love this chocolate!" in 12 reviews
  • "Apparently, dark chocolates are really good for your health, so why not go for it?" in 11 reviews
  • "I wasn't always a dark chocolate fan, but these Lindt dark chocolate bars are so smooth, creamy and just sweet enough that I am now a HUGE fan." in 7 reviews
  • "I like to have just a small piece at the end of a long day with a nice glass of red wine, perfect ending to some not so perfect days." in 5 reviews
Nikki W.
Ireland
I loooove dark chocolate and this is by far the nicest dark dark chocolate I've had! It has the tiniest bit of bitterness to it, but then the sweetness takes over and it's just yuuuuumm... and also because it's over 70%, it's actually healthy (in reasonable amounts of course!)
eleanor d.
I love chocolate! And this lindt chocolate is great quality, rich, smooth, and great for a sweet tooth like myself! Fantastic when I make brownies, a one to buy again!!!
Natalia M.
I love Lindt chocolate. It has the same quality as the more expensive brands at a fraction of the cost. It's simple and sophisticated and comes in different varieties to please any sweet tooth.
Rachel P.
EDMONTON, Alberta
If you ever feel like grabbing for a cookie, grab this instead. The initial bitterness will curb cravings right away and you only need one of these squares! They are high quality chocolate for a very cheap price!
GEMMA M.
First of all i wouldn't recommend this item unless your into really bitter chocolate, i found this to be rank for my personal taste i wouldn't waste my money again
Diane H.
Kitchener , ON
My Fiance got me the Lindt 70% a few days ago. Boy was it nice and smooth,very rich and creamy. I usually devour chocolate within seconds, this I actually savored. Very Delicious.
Luiselena C.
Barcelona
You can totally feel the real cocoa flavor in them. It is a rich flavor and they have so much presentations. The wide variety lets you choose the perfect bar for the perfect occasion. Totally love them!
Alise M.
The darker you go with the chocolate the healthier it is for you. I don't feel as guilty eating dark chocolate as I do milk chocolate and it's also delicious, you can't go wrong with the Lindt brand, everything they make is wonderful.
Sophie K.
I absolutely love these chocolate bars, you really are paying for quality when you get these bars, and there really is a flavor for everyone, I prefer the more milky flavored chocolate but my brother loves the darker chocolate
The Gold L.
Barcelona, Spain
I'm not the kind of person that loves all the types of chocolate, I only use to eat the milk one, but in this case I love all the Lindt chocolate flavors. Excellent!
Skye S.
Ajax
How dark do you like to go?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
What do you pair your REALLY dark chocolates with? Port? Nuts? Berries? Wine?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Where is the best place to find this stuff? I usually find mine in gourmet shops but it's so expensive there
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Other than dark which Lindtt flavor do you like?
Lily A.
Where do you guys usually buy these?