BY LINDT

Discover aromas of dried fruit and liquorice, as well as powerful earthy tones. An exceptional 85% cocoa dark chocolate that embodies the essence of cocoa beans, with robust flavors dark chocolate enthusiasts will savor.

EXCELLENCE 85% Cocoa: Discover aromas of dried fruit and liquorice, as well as powerful earthy tones. What's Inside: An exceptional 85% cocoa dark chocolate that embodies the essence of cocoa beans, with robust flavors dark chocolate enthusiasts will savor. Pairing Suggestion: Zinfandel, with its bold notes of fruit and spice is a great match for 85% Cocoa. Lindt EXCELLENCE: Prepared especially for you by the Lindt Master Chocolatiers who, from selecting the highest quality cocoa beans to creating the finest textures and tastes chocolate can offer, demand nothing less than Perfection. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Flavor: Dark Chocolate
  • Taste: Dark Chocolate
  • Piece count: 1
  • Weight: 3.5 oz (100 g)
  • Country: US
  • Gluten free: Yes

Chocolate, cocoa powder, cocoa butter, demerara sugar, bourbon vanilla beans.

• If I were only buying one, which should I buy?11 Answers
  • Alright all, Favorite flavors?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the chili one and how does it taste? 5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "The caramel / sea salt is definitely sweeter, and I find myself buying the plain sea salt bar more and more these days. " in 26 reviews
  • "If you are a fan of the smooth, sweet, and creamy high quality lindt milk chocolate, and are a fan of nuts, you'll love this chocolate!" in 12 reviews
  • "Apparently, dark chocolates are really good for your health, so why not go for it?" in 11 reviews
  • "I wasn't always a dark chocolate fan, but these Lindt dark chocolate bars are so smooth, creamy and just sweet enough that I am now a HUGE fan." in 7 reviews
  • "I like to have just a small piece at the end of a long day with a nice glass of red wine, perfect ending to some not so perfect days." in 5 reviews
Stacey M.
Ottawa
Don't expect the creamy and melt in your mouth taste of milk chocolate, these pieces are harder and more dense. The mint flavor is perfect after a meal! With the higher cocoa percentage, it is much better for you than any type of milk chocolate.
Marissa F.
Peterborough, ON - Ontario
I love dark chocolate, over all other types of chocolate. 85% dark is so rich and tasty, 1 square is so satisfying. Sometimes to have a little bit more of a treat, my mom and i dip a square in peanut butter.
Erin A.
Surrey
I love extra creamy and the crunchy caramel. It's my go to chocolate. My guilty pleasure. I love how creamy Lindt bars are. I buy them when they are two for a certain price.
Tashia W.
Telkwa, BC
Exellence chocolate indeed. Yummy silky chocolate without the ridiculous price. Available at numerous drugstores, gas stations, and grocery stores make shopping for this a breeze in northern Canada.
Margit Arnadóttir N.
Fámjin
I always buy these bars and typically in orange, mint and coconut. But I've tried every single one and it's so delicious! All of them! I was sceptic about the Chili bar, but that one was veryyyy good too!
Megan I.
Toronto
As a chocolate junkie, I have trouble saying no to a giant milk chocolate bar. This Lindt 85% chocolate bar satisfies my cravings and packs much less of a calorie punch than it's milk chocolate cousin. I would definitely recommend this to any chocolate lovers like me who are in search of a healthier alternative.
Bailey M.
I love dark chocolate, and Lindt makes an excellent dark chocolate bar. Actually, everything Lindt makes is fabulous! I honestly haven't had anything that wasn't amazing. The sea salt bar is so good, as is the coconut white bar... yum!
Laura B.
I love dark chocolate, and this bar definitely goes dark enough for me. Although a dark chocolate, this bar still has a smooth texture. Good quality for the price.
joe l.
Toronto, Ontario
Lindt hits all the right spots and these bars make it hard to eat just one, with separate pieces inside the wrapper. Soft lindt centre, wonderful cocoa taste all around. I've tried the 70-90% chocolates, and now I look forward to hunting for the 99%. I recommend this for satisfying a chocolate craving.
Neli T.
Yambol
I like chocolate products,that include big percent of cocoa in them.That's the way to know what you eat exactly.This chocolate is from trusted brand,it's good for health as far as I know,it's very very delicious and you know what you eat - you eat a real chocolate,after it has 85% of cocoa in it.
Skye S.
Ajax
How dark do you like to go?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
What do you pair your REALLY dark chocolates with? Port? Nuts? Berries? Wine?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Where is the best place to find this stuff? I usually find mine in gourmet shops but it's so expensive there
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Other than dark which Lindtt flavor do you like?
Lily A.
Where do you guys usually buy these?