BY LINDT

Discover aromas of dried fruit and liquorice, as well as powerful earthy tones. An exceptional 85% cocoa dark chocolate that embodies the essence of cocoa beans, with robust flavors dark chocolate enthusiasts will savor.

EXCELLENCE 85% Cocoa: Discover aromas of dried fruit and liquorice, as well as powerful earthy tones. What's Inside: An exceptional 85% cocoa dark chocolate that embodies the essence of cocoa beans, with robust flavors dark chocolate enthusiasts will savor. Pairing Suggestion: Zinfandel, with its bold notes of fruit and spice is a great match for 85% Cocoa. Lindt EXCELLENCE: Prepared especially for you by the Lindt Master Chocolatiers who, from selecting the highest quality cocoa beans to creating the finest textures and tastes chocolate can offer, demand nothing less than Perfection. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Flavor: Dark Chocolate
  • Taste: Dark Chocolate
  • Piece count: 1
  • Weight: 3.5 oz (100 g)
  • Country: US
  • Gluten free: Yes

Chocolate, cocoa powder, cocoa butter, demerara sugar, bourbon vanilla beans.

• If I were only buying one, which should I buy?11 Answers
  • Alright all, Favorite flavors?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the chili one and how does it taste? 5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "The caramel / sea salt is definitely sweeter, and I find myself buying the plain sea salt bar more and more these days. " in 26 reviews
  • "If you are a fan of the smooth, sweet, and creamy high quality lindt milk chocolate, and are a fan of nuts, you'll love this chocolate!" in 12 reviews
  • "Apparently, dark chocolates are really good for your health, so why not go for it?" in 11 reviews
  • "I wasn't always a dark chocolate fan, but these Lindt dark chocolate bars are so smooth, creamy and just sweet enough that I am now a HUGE fan." in 7 reviews
  • "I like to have just a small piece at the end of a long day with a nice glass of red wine, perfect ending to some not so perfect days." in 5 reviews
Cathleen C.
Toronto, ON
I just melted this chocolate bar down to coat truffles! This is one of my favorite chocolate bars, but I am sure a lot of people will find this too bitter for them. You can buy these chocolate bars anywhere, but I find that they have the best deals at Shoppers Drug Mart. Will definitely purchase these again!
Melinda B.
Looking for a reason to eat chocolate and not feel guilty? Well this is it! I believe dark chocolate is the way and Lindt makes an excellent one. I usually eat it once it's 70% and over. This is a high quality chocolate. You will get a bitter taste because of the percentage of cocoa but it tastes good.
Amanda E.
Sudbury, ON
This brand is amazing. Yummmmm. We are particularly partial to the kind of orange in it. Oh man, delicious. It's not really in the budget most times, but we like to occassionally treat ourselves. I do the shopping, so sometimes I'll go out and ge the groceries and grab three of these in each of our favorite flavors.. one for each of us so we don't have to share haha. Such a great treat. They last a while in our house, because they're so rich. I like them with hot chocolate. Make up a cup, put some whipped cream and chocolate shavings on top, a marshmallow and a piece of this chocolate... mmmm perfection.
Zoë M.
I've personally tried the vanilla version of this product and was extremely satisfied with the creaminess, the texture, the amount of vanilla, the White chocolate, the list is endless as it was perfect for me. So perfect I went straight out to buy more to put inside a cake and cookies I was making. Highly recommended any day.
Allison W.
If you are a fan of the smooth, sweet, and creamy high quality lindt milk chocolate, and are a fan of nuts, you'll love this chocolate! The hazelnut add a little something extra in taste and crunch. Yum yum yum!
Tina C.
Toney, AL
Walgreens had these on sale for $1.99 and I seen Dark Chili. I had to grab me one to try.

So smooth, and tasty. While I was eating a piece I thought this doesn't have a spice to it. But once I finished the piece the "heat" kicked in. It's not spicey spicey just has a little bite. I love this chocolate bar.

It has been added to my list of faves!
Laura L.
Cobourg, Ontario
Lindt's 85% Dark Chocolate bar is delicious and creamy. Albeit, it does not have the same taste as a high end dark chocolate bar, but it is very good.
I love it for baking with as well! If you like this percentage of dark chocolate, you would love the mousse you can make with it. Heavenly!
Try letting a piece of this chocolate melt in your mouth and compliment it with a nice dark roast coffee. This is divine!
Carolyn M.
Aurora, ON
This is my go to chocolate bar.. My favorite is the Ecuador 72% cocoa.. Its so dark. Woth fruity notes, but somehow not chalky like most dark chocolate can be! It pairs reall y nicely with a red or rose wine., Greast date night!
Nancy (Yuan Si) J.
Burnaby, BC
And the Sea Salt one. And the Strawberry (white chocolate one). Gosh Lindt chocolate bars really live up to their name of exellence. I can finish one of these bars in one sitting (granted.. I have no self control when it comes to chocolate). They come in many flavors and well, I've already shared my favorites. :)
Christina R.
Kanata, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The most amazing chocolate bars around. I don't always buy them, and usually choose to treat myself to these when it's my time of the month. Smooth and creamy, high quality chocolate in a variety of flavors. I absolutely adore the sea salt and caramel flavor.
Skye S.
Ajax
How dark do you like to go?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
What do you pair your REALLY dark chocolates with? Port? Nuts? Berries? Wine?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Where is the best place to find this stuff? I usually find mine in gourmet shops but it's so expensive there
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Other than dark which Lindtt flavor do you like?
Lily A.
Where do you guys usually buy these?