BY LINDT

Discover aromas of dried fruit and liquorice, as well as powerful earthy tones. An exceptional 85% cocoa dark chocolate that embodies the essence of cocoa beans, with robust flavors dark chocolate enthusiasts will savor.

EXCELLENCE 85% Cocoa: Discover aromas of dried fruit and liquorice, as well as powerful earthy tones. What's Inside: An exceptional 85% cocoa dark chocolate that embodies the essence of cocoa beans, with robust flavors dark chocolate enthusiasts will savor. Pairing Suggestion: Zinfandel, with its bold notes of fruit and spice is a great match for 85% Cocoa. Lindt EXCELLENCE: Prepared especially for you by the Lindt Master Chocolatiers who, from selecting the highest quality cocoa beans to creating the finest textures and tastes chocolate can offer, demand nothing less than Perfection. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Flavor: Dark Chocolate
  • Taste: Dark Chocolate
  • Piece count: 1
  • Weight: 3.5 oz (100 g)
  • Country: US
  • Gluten free: Yes

Chocolate, cocoa powder, cocoa butter, demerara sugar, bourbon vanilla beans.

• If I were only buying one, which should I buy?11 Answers
  • Alright all, Favorite flavors?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the chili one and how does it taste? 5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "The caramel / sea salt is definitely sweeter, and I find myself buying the plain sea salt bar more and more these days. " in 26 reviews
  • "If you are a fan of the smooth, sweet, and creamy high quality lindt milk chocolate, and are a fan of nuts, you'll love this chocolate!" in 12 reviews
  • "Apparently, dark chocolates are really good for your health, so why not go for it?" in 11 reviews
  • "I wasn't always a dark chocolate fan, but these Lindt dark chocolate bars are so smooth, creamy and just sweet enough that I am now a HUGE fan." in 7 reviews
  • "I like to have just a small piece at the end of a long day with a nice glass of red wine, perfect ending to some not so perfect days." in 5 reviews
Lauren M.
Templeton, MA
A coworker and myself were told to try this chocolate one day when a frequent customer told us how amazing it was if we liked dark chocolate. Well, we both enjoy dark chocolate from time to time and decided to try it. We spit it out. That is how disgusting it was. I realize it is darker than other dark chocolates, but if you think you like dark chocolate but aren't in love with it, I would definitely recommend steering clear of this brand.
Dawn B.
Goodyear, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite treats when I am dieting. I feel like a nice antioxidant rich square takes the edge off of my sweet tooth without blowing too many calories. The flavor is rich and almost fruity. It has a great balance of sweetness and the bitterness you expect from a quality dark chocolate. Plus they go on sale frequently at my local supermarket!!
Marissa W.
Philadelphia, PA
I always have a couple of These frozen to snack on. These are just dark enough to still be sweet while not being sickening! Dark chocolate is good for your heart in moderation, and these are the perfect snack when sad, that time of the month, or when you need a quick chocolate fix without blowing your diet!
Jess Y.
My guilty pleasure! Whenever I've had a bad day I curl up with Netflix and a few squares of this. The sea salt flavor really adds to it! Nothing destresses me after a long day like this. It's my favorite kind and brand I buy it all the time!
Darlene R.
Lindt bars are by far my favorite chocolate. I especially like the extra dark variety and the kind with orange in it. I find that the chocolate is so satisfying that I only feel like I need to eat a piece or two at a sitting (weird, right?!). I think it's because it's less sugary and you get more chocolate "bang" for every bite.
Candis G.
Bakersfield, CA
The dark chocolate with sea salt is the perfect salty sweet combo even though it's dark so it's not overly sweet but it's delicious and better for you than a regular chocolate bar. When I'm dieting I usually treat myself with a square but they are good all the time
Michelle G.
Erie , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I used to buy the milk chocolate hazelnut bar, so amazing! It was creamy and sweet but the hazelnuts toned it down perfectly. It's relatively inexpensive at Walmart. Even bought some for people as gifts before and they loved it!
Megan W.
Sparks, NV
Great for cooking with (put it in cookies, mousse, etc) and even better for just plain eating! I really love the mint flavor, coconut, chili pepper and sea salt. For days I want just plain chocolate I go for the 70% cocoa. These all melt perfectly for cooking with and the consistency of the chocolate is spot on. Creamy, velvety and rich. I love this brand!!
Taylor M.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
I belive Lindt has some of the best chocolate that is readily available in the drugstore. It tastes very high quality and has a smoothness and butteriness that other chocolate just doesn't have. The variety of flavors is great and I would totally recommend!
Kelly H.
Bristow, VA
I received a small sample of the sea salt variety while shopping the other day. I love salty and sweet snacks and was in heaven when I tried this. My only negative is that it wasn't until my second bite that I tasted the salty. The salt should be dispersed evenly throughout the bar for optimum taste.
Skye S.
Ajax
How dark do you like to go?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
What do you pair your REALLY dark chocolates with? Port? Nuts? Berries? Wine?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Where is the best place to find this stuff? I usually find mine in gourmet shops but it's so expensive there
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Other than dark which Lindtt flavor do you like?
Lily A.
Where do you guys usually buy these?