BY LINDT

Discover aromas of dried fruit and liquorice, as well as powerful earthy tones. An exceptional 85% cocoa dark chocolate that embodies the essence of cocoa beans, with robust flavors dark chocolate enthusiasts will savor.

EXCELLENCE 85% Cocoa: Discover aromas of dried fruit and liquorice, as well as powerful earthy tones. What's Inside: An exceptional 85% cocoa dark chocolate that embodies the essence of cocoa beans, with robust flavors dark chocolate enthusiasts will savor. Pairing Suggestion: Zinfandel, with its bold notes of fruit and spice is a great match for 85% Cocoa. Lindt EXCELLENCE: Prepared especially for you by the Lindt Master Chocolatiers who, from selecting the highest quality cocoa beans to creating the finest textures and tastes chocolate can offer, demand nothing less than Perfection. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Flavor: Dark Chocolate
  • Taste: Dark Chocolate
  • Piece count: 1
  • Weight: 3.5 oz (100 g)
  • Country: US
  • Gluten free: Yes

Chocolate, cocoa powder, cocoa butter, demerara sugar, bourbon vanilla beans.

• If I were only buying one, which should I buy?11 Answers
  • Alright all, Favorite flavors?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the chili one and how does it taste? 5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "The caramel / sea salt is definitely sweeter, and I find myself buying the plain sea salt bar more and more these days. " in 26 reviews
  • "If you are a fan of the smooth, sweet, and creamy high quality lindt milk chocolate, and are a fan of nuts, you'll love this chocolate!" in 12 reviews
  • "Apparently, dark chocolates are really good for your health, so why not go for it?" in 11 reviews
  • "I wasn't always a dark chocolate fan, but these Lindt dark chocolate bars are so smooth, creamy and just sweet enough that I am now a HUGE fan." in 7 reviews
  • "I like to have just a small piece at the end of a long day with a nice glass of red wine, perfect ending to some not so perfect days." in 5 reviews
Ainsley C.
Waterville Sunbury , NB
The Lindt Excellence bars are my go to treat during nap time.

I usually go for the Sea Salt, but this Christmas my husband/Santa put in my stocking Intense Mint. Excellent choice on my husband's part!
Caity M.
Toronto, ON
Love love love these! They're so delicious and perfect to snack on here and there! I keep them in the fridge and periodically have a piece or two here and there! Love that there are many flavours to choose from too!
T.E.M 💞.
Ajaltoun, Ajaltoun, Mont Liban
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
As a dark chocolate lover i find this bas to be one of the best, specially the type of cocoa used by lindt it's a very special one! Plus they say that dark chocolate is very healthy so I like to enjoy one square every now and then!
Gabriella K.
Jakarta
When I'm on a diet or fitness program, I always get the Lindt excellence bars. The excellence bars offers a variety of sugar levels in the chocolate, starting from 70% cocoa all the way to 99% cocoa
Christine C.
Montreal
Best chocolat I've ever eaten. I try to change my addiction to another brand less expensive, but i came back. I like de 70% cacao is the best.
But a little too much expensive...i'm waiting for sale to get some provision
sara s.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh god ❤❤❤ 😋 my favorite one eveeeeer 🍫🍫🍫it makes me feeling better after a hard sad day , my father always get it for me
I will always buy it again and again ( im a chocolate addicte).
Michelle B.
Etobicoke, ON
This is by far my favourite chocolate bar from Lindt. I love how creamy and smooth it is and it has the perfect amount of sweetness, obviously since it's 70% cocoa it's not sweet like a milk chocolate. It's an amazing price too sometimes you can get it on sale too but even for regular price it's a great deal. I've also used this chocolate in baking - it's amazing quality so it great when you're making any desserts!
Sara M.
I love lindt dark chocolate! I eat a square every day. I prefer the 85% but I also eat the 99% often (although the latter has to be the first thing I eat, because it is quite bitter after, for example, fruit). I use it as "nutella" (I toast bread and let the chocolate melt), over fruit or popcorn, and I also put it in some oatmal cookies (in little pieces). I find the price quite good for the quality you get.
Meghan M.
Hamilton, ON
A fav of mine! I have a large sweet tooth, and my dad is diabetic so there is a lot of dark chocolate around my parents house (plus people say its healthier for you)... I have melted this rich dark chocolate down and used it to dip fruit in or drizzle on ice cream as chocolate sauce, even on a nice little snack with almonds! Unlike most dark chocolate it does not have that chalky taste to it.
Cathleen C.
Toronto, ON
I just melted this chocolate bar down to coat truffles! This is one of my favorite chocolate bars, but I am sure a lot of people will find this too bitter for them. You can buy these chocolate bars anywhere, but I find that they have the best deals at Shoppers Drug Mart. Will definitely purchase these again!
Skye S.
Ajax
How dark do you like to go?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
What do you pair your REALLY dark chocolates with? Port? Nuts? Berries? Wine?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Where is the best place to find this stuff? I usually find mine in gourmet shops but it's so expensive there
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Other than dark which Lindtt flavor do you like?
Lily A.
Where do you guys usually buy these?