2 varieties available
Lindt 85% Cocoa Excellence Bar
4.79 / 5 based on 488 Reviews
Discover aromas of dried fruit and liquorice, as well as powerful earthy tones. An exceptional 85% cocoa dark chocolate that embodies the essence of cocoa beans, with robust flavors dark chocolate enthusiasts will savor.
EXCELLENCE 85% Cocoa: Discover aromas of dried fruit and liquorice, as well as powerful earthy tones. What's Inside: An exceptional 85% cocoa dark chocolate that embodies the essence of cocoa beans, with robust flavors dark chocolate enthusiasts will savor. Pairing Suggestion: Zinfandel, with its bold notes of fruit and spice is a great match for 85% Cocoa. Lindt EXCELLENCE: Prepared especially for you by the Lindt Master Chocolatiers who, from selecting the highest quality cocoa beans to creating the finest textures and tastes chocolate can offer, demand nothing less than Perfection. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.
- Flavor: Dark Chocolate
- Taste: Dark Chocolate
- Piece count: 1
- Weight: 3.5 oz (100 g)
- Country: US
- Gluten free: Yes
Chocolate, cocoa powder, cocoa butter, demerara sugar, bourbon vanilla beans.
Top Questions See all 24 Q&A
Lindt 85% Cocoa Excellence Bar
- "The caramel / sea salt is definitely sweeter, and I find myself buying the plain sea salt bar more and more these days. " in 26 reviews
- "If you are a fan of the smooth, sweet, and creamy high quality lindt milk chocolate, and are a fan of nuts, you'll love this chocolate!" in 12 reviews
- "Apparently, dark chocolates are really good for your health, so why not go for it?" in 11 reviews
- "I wasn't always a dark chocolate fan, but these Lindt dark chocolate bars are so smooth, creamy and just sweet enough that I am now a HUGE fan." in 7 reviews
- "I like to have just a small piece at the end of a long day with a nice glass of red wine, perfect ending to some not so perfect days." in 5 reviews
These taste good, but they can be a bit bitter. They're good in very small bites.
Delicious! I like the 85% cocoa. I made cupcakes and they were bitter and tasty
Great candy bar creamy texture rich and love the White Chocolate coconut fabulous
I don't by this often because of the price. It is so delicious I do treat myself
Best Chocolate Ever, my favorite flavor would have to be White Chocolate Coconut
This is my go to for baking because they make a perfect mix of sweet and bitter
Lindt is one of my top fave chocolates. The bar with chili flavor is sooo good.
Great candy bar very sweet! you out and buy one. I bought about 5 the other day
It's so good you can't get enough of. Love the variety of flavors it comes in.
WAY TO BITTER!!! way too expensive for chocolate that you basically bake with.
Q & A
How dark do you like to go?
What do you pair your REALLY dark chocolates with? Port? Nuts? Berries? Wine?
Where is the best place to find this stuff? I usually find mine in gourmet shops but it's so expensive there
Other than dark which Lindtt flavor do you like?
Where do you guys usually buy these?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos