BY LINDT

Discover aromas of dried fruit and liquorice, as well as powerful earthy tones. An exceptional 85% cocoa dark chocolate that embodies the essence of cocoa beans, with robust flavors dark chocolate enthusiasts will savor.

EXCELLENCE 85% Cocoa: Discover aromas of dried fruit and liquorice, as well as powerful earthy tones. What's Inside: An exceptional 85% cocoa dark chocolate that embodies the essence of cocoa beans, with robust flavors dark chocolate enthusiasts will savor. Pairing Suggestion: Zinfandel, with its bold notes of fruit and spice is a great match for 85% Cocoa. Lindt EXCELLENCE: Prepared especially for you by the Lindt Master Chocolatiers who, from selecting the highest quality cocoa beans to creating the finest textures and tastes chocolate can offer, demand nothing less than Perfection. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Flavor: Dark Chocolate
  • Taste: Dark Chocolate
  • Piece count: 1
  • Weight: 3.5 oz (100 g)
  • Country: US
  • Gluten free: Yes

Chocolate, cocoa powder, cocoa butter, demerara sugar, bourbon vanilla beans.

• If I were only buying one, which should I buy?11 Answers
  • Alright all, Favorite flavors?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the chili one and how does it taste? 5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "The caramel / sea salt is definitely sweeter, and I find myself buying the plain sea salt bar more and more these days. " in 26 reviews
  • "If you are a fan of the smooth, sweet, and creamy high quality lindt milk chocolate, and are a fan of nuts, you'll love this chocolate!" in 12 reviews
  • "Apparently, dark chocolates are really good for your health, so why not go for it?" in 11 reviews
  • "I wasn't always a dark chocolate fan, but these Lindt dark chocolate bars are so smooth, creamy and just sweet enough that I am now a HUGE fan." in 7 reviews
  • "I like to have just a small piece at the end of a long day with a nice glass of red wine, perfect ending to some not so perfect days." in 5 reviews
Annmarie L.
Oswego, NY
I am a huge fan of dark chocolate and Lindt 85% is one of my favorites. Each night after dinner, I always break off a little square and enjoy it as a treat! So yummy!
Meriem S.
Strongsville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The darker the chocolate, the better it is for you! I have come to love dark chocolate, I especially like to use Lindt bars in baking because they melt so well!
Deepika S.
I loooove strong dark chocolate ! so this was definitely heaven in my mouth. theres seriously no chocolate better than dark chocolate and these are a DELIGHT.
Angel F.
Parma, OH
I am a huge fan of Lindt. The variety is amazing, I'm especially a fan of the 60% cocoa. Its a mix of sweetness and bitterness that I find to blend perfectly.
Julie J.
Lexington, KY
I love all of the Lindt Excellence Chocolate Bars but the salted chocolate is my favorite. You can eat just a single piece and it satisfies your sweet tooth.
Mara B.
Mc Farland, WI
If you love love chocolate this is the perfect thing for you. All the flavors and crazy intense and strong, just enough to satisfy your craving in one bite.
Madison L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are honestly so good! every time I go to my aunts house she gives us one of these then drinks hers with her wine haha! they are very creamy and tasty.
Katharine N.
Lincoln, NE
Its chocolate, with Hazelnut. You don't need much more then that in life! But Their chocolate oh so yummy! I'm gonna have to get myself another bar SOON!
Brandi T.
Hastings, MN
I'm a chocoholic here, and Lindt is pretty darn tasty, but not the most fabulous thing I've ever tasted. I prefer my chocolate a little bit more creamy.
Lori S.
Willow Street, PA
When I eat Lindt Exellence Chocolate bars I feel like I am eating authentic chocolate. It is not filled with extra sugar. Just chocolate at it's best.
Skye S.
Ajax
How dark do you like to go?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
What do you pair your REALLY dark chocolates with? Port? Nuts? Berries? Wine?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Where is the best place to find this stuff? I usually find mine in gourmet shops but it's so expensive there
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Other than dark which Lindtt flavor do you like?
Lily A.
Where do you guys usually buy these?