BY LINDT

Discover aromas of dried fruit and liquorice, as well as powerful earthy tones. An exceptional 85% cocoa dark chocolate that embodies the essence of cocoa beans, with robust flavors dark chocolate enthusiasts will savor.

EXCELLENCE 85% Cocoa: Discover aromas of dried fruit and liquorice, as well as powerful earthy tones. What's Inside: An exceptional 85% cocoa dark chocolate that embodies the essence of cocoa beans, with robust flavors dark chocolate enthusiasts will savor. Pairing Suggestion: Zinfandel, with its bold notes of fruit and spice is a great match for 85% Cocoa. Lindt EXCELLENCE: Prepared especially for you by the Lindt Master Chocolatiers who, from selecting the highest quality cocoa beans to creating the finest textures and tastes chocolate can offer, demand nothing less than Perfection. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Flavor: Dark Chocolate
  • Taste: Dark Chocolate
  • Piece count: 1
  • Weight: 3.5 oz (100 g)
  • Country: US
  • Gluten free: Yes

Chocolate, cocoa powder, cocoa butter, demerara sugar, bourbon vanilla beans.

• If I were only buying one, which should I buy?11 Answers
  • Alright all, Favorite flavors?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the chili one and how does it taste? 5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "The caramel / sea salt is definitely sweeter, and I find myself buying the plain sea salt bar more and more these days. " in 26 reviews
  • "If you are a fan of the smooth, sweet, and creamy high quality lindt milk chocolate, and are a fan of nuts, you'll love this chocolate!" in 12 reviews
  • "Apparently, dark chocolates are really good for your health, so why not go for it?" in 11 reviews
  • "I wasn't always a dark chocolate fan, but these Lindt dark chocolate bars are so smooth, creamy and just sweet enough that I am now a HUGE fan." in 7 reviews
  • "I like to have just a small piece at the end of a long day with a nice glass of red wine, perfect ending to some not so perfect days." in 5 reviews
Lina S.
Naperville, IL
Wonderful quality chocolate. Worth the price. I like melting squares into hot milk for real hot chocolate. Just make sure the milk is hot enough to melt the chocolate.
Nicole B.
Pittsfield , MA
I have yet to meet a Lindt Chocolate that I don't like. Their dark chocolate are especially good. I always get a fruity undertone to the dark chocolates that I love.
Kayla S.
Yorkville, NY
I love Lindt. Not only is it delicious, it's also a high quality chocolate that is great for baking and dipping. It's also handy that it comes in different concentration of cocoa depending on what you're looking for.
Wookie W.
TX
I adore Lindt chocolate. If given a choice, I go for it every time. The wafer-thin dark chocolate squares are perfect to satisfy a craving or to stir into coffee.
Julie W.
Taylor Lk Vlg, TX
I love love love Lindt 70% chocoalte bars. I almost always have some on hand. It works great as a bedtime snack with a glass of red wine or a cup of decaf coffee.
Theresa j.
Morganton, NC
All the Lindt bars have a place in daily life. 50-60% are great for eating. Above that are also good to just eat, but they are great with wines or to bake with.
Tess P.
Hopkins, MN
The A Touch of Sea Salt and Caramel with a Touch of Sea Salt are my favorites. The caramel / sea salt is definitely sweeter, and I find myself buying the plain sea salt bar more and more these days.
Jamie N.
Jacksonville, FL
These are so creamy and delicious. Stay away from the 85% Cocoa unless you love dark chocolate. The white coconut is just what I need for my sweet tooth!!! All of the flavors are intense!
Paula A.
Jensen Beach, FL
I love these.I love for a snack ;) but specially for desserts including truffles and the more cocoa, the better. It really takes everything to the next level, a gourmet level!
Emilia B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
This is one of the best chocolates. It is so smooth and just melts in you mouth... already drooling... I love the addition of hazelnuts. It is just the perfect combination!
Skye S.
Ajax
How dark do you like to go?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
What do you pair your REALLY dark chocolates with? Port? Nuts? Berries? Wine?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Where is the best place to find this stuff? I usually find mine in gourmet shops but it's so expensive there
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Other than dark which Lindtt flavor do you like?
Lily A.
Where do you guys usually buy these?