BY LINDT

Discover aromas of dried fruit and liquorice, as well as powerful earthy tones. An exceptional 85% cocoa dark chocolate that embodies the essence of cocoa beans, with robust flavors dark chocolate enthusiasts will savor.

EXCELLENCE 85% Cocoa: Discover aromas of dried fruit and liquorice, as well as powerful earthy tones. What's Inside: An exceptional 85% cocoa dark chocolate that embodies the essence of cocoa beans, with robust flavors dark chocolate enthusiasts will savor. Pairing Suggestion: Zinfandel, with its bold notes of fruit and spice is a great match for 85% Cocoa. Lindt EXCELLENCE: Prepared especially for you by the Lindt Master Chocolatiers who, from selecting the highest quality cocoa beans to creating the finest textures and tastes chocolate can offer, demand nothing less than Perfection. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Flavor: Dark Chocolate
  • Taste: Dark Chocolate
  • Piece count: 1
  • Weight: 3.5 oz (100 g)
  • Country: US
  • Gluten free: Yes

Chocolate, cocoa powder, cocoa butter, demerara sugar, bourbon vanilla beans.

• If I were only buying one, which should I buy?11 Answers
  • Alright all, Favorite flavors?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the chili one and how does it taste? 5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "The caramel / sea salt is definitely sweeter, and I find myself buying the plain sea salt bar more and more these days. " in 26 reviews
  • "If you are a fan of the smooth, sweet, and creamy high quality lindt milk chocolate, and are a fan of nuts, you'll love this chocolate!" in 12 reviews
  • "Apparently, dark chocolates are really good for your health, so why not go for it?" in 11 reviews
  • "I wasn't always a dark chocolate fan, but these Lindt dark chocolate bars are so smooth, creamy and just sweet enough that I am now a HUGE fan." in 7 reviews
  • "I like to have just a small piece at the end of a long day with a nice glass of red wine, perfect ending to some not so perfect days." in 5 reviews
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
I'm a dark chocolate freak. For me, I love the extremely dark chocolates. This Lindt chocolate bar has just a hint of sweetness but plenty of chocolate flavor. Love this bar.
Alexandra W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Slightly sour aftertaste that I don't care for in the 85% bar. I didn't notice it in the sweeter bars. I prefer other brands, but would use this in baking with no problem.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Lindt chcolate is always a great buy. I usually pick up the 85% to make brownies (it's not too sweet and not too bitter) its a great chcolate to have with a bottle of wine!
Pam F.
Watertown, MN
Love this one or the 90%. REAL Chocolate...less sugar..Tastes Great when you freeze it! I always have on hand, I low carb and this is my snack. A square of this is very satisfying and low carb. Delish...Keep a stash in the freezer!
Olivia H.
Dalton, GA
These are delicious a bit strong if you are used to eating milk chocolate, what is truly amazing is if you use the double boiler method and incorporate it into a browner or cupcake mixture and it makes the most amazing dessert.
Leeanne B.
Cincinnati, OH
I love dark chocolate and the fact that I can get this dark of chocolate with this intense of flavor is amazing. Not only is dark chocolate better for your waistline (less milk and milk fats) but its also better for your heart.
Conor C.
Lindt chocolate bars are the best! So many yummy flavors, and high quality taste. Their bars are so rich and luxurious, you'll never go back to Hershey's that's for sure!
Suzanne S.
Columbus, OH
I love dark chocolate, 75% or darker is my favorite. I have bought this brand from my discount store for really cheap price too. They have good chocolate truffles too.
Ye Z.
Brooklyn, NY
My to go chocolate bar if I am out of my single sourced chocolate bar. You can find them at every drugstore. I usually stock up when they go on sale. A healthier way to satisfies my sugar craving. I like the 85% the best.
Danielle H.
Schoolcraft, MI
I am a big fan of dark chocolate and I mean really dark. Lindt is the only really dark chocolate available in my area and it is so creamy and yummy. I just love it. :)
Skye S.
Ajax
How dark do you like to go?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
What do you pair your REALLY dark chocolates with? Port? Nuts? Berries? Wine?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Where is the best place to find this stuff? I usually find mine in gourmet shops but it's so expensive there
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Other than dark which Lindtt flavor do you like?
Lily A.
Where do you guys usually buy these?