BY LINDT

Discover aromas of dried fruit and liquorice, as well as powerful earthy tones. An exceptional 85% cocoa dark chocolate that embodies the essence of cocoa beans, with robust flavors dark chocolate enthusiasts will savor.

EXCELLENCE 85% Cocoa: Discover aromas of dried fruit and liquorice, as well as powerful earthy tones. What's Inside: An exceptional 85% cocoa dark chocolate that embodies the essence of cocoa beans, with robust flavors dark chocolate enthusiasts will savor. Pairing Suggestion: Zinfandel, with its bold notes of fruit and spice is a great match for 85% Cocoa. Lindt EXCELLENCE: Prepared especially for you by the Lindt Master Chocolatiers who, from selecting the highest quality cocoa beans to creating the finest textures and tastes chocolate can offer, demand nothing less than Perfection. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Flavor: Dark Chocolate
  • Taste: Dark Chocolate
  • Piece count: 1
  • Weight: 3.5 oz (100 g)
  • Country: US
  • Gluten free: Yes

Chocolate, cocoa powder, cocoa butter, demerara sugar, bourbon vanilla beans.

• If I were only buying one, which should I buy?11 Answers
  • Alright all, Favorite flavors?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the chili one and how does it taste? 5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "The caramel / sea salt is definitely sweeter, and I find myself buying the plain sea salt bar more and more these days. " in 26 reviews
  • "If you are a fan of the smooth, sweet, and creamy high quality lindt milk chocolate, and are a fan of nuts, you'll love this chocolate!" in 12 reviews
  • "Apparently, dark chocolates are really good for your health, so why not go for it?" in 11 reviews
  • "I wasn't always a dark chocolate fan, but these Lindt dark chocolate bars are so smooth, creamy and just sweet enough that I am now a HUGE fan." in 7 reviews
  • "I like to have just a small piece at the end of a long day with a nice glass of red wine, perfect ending to some not so perfect days." in 5 reviews
Amanda B.
This is my favorite type of chocolate! The texture is smooth and rich. It literally melts in your mouth and leaves you wanting more. Perfection in a chocolate bar
Stefanie A.
Smyrna, DE
When my husband knows I have been having a bad day, he comes home with this. The intense dark chocolate is exactly what I need to improve my mood. It is a very intense and barely sweet chocolate, so it isn't for everybody, but it is definitely for me :)
Jillian C.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Not bad, a lot of dark chocolate flavors. They do a lot of mix ins, cranberry, hot pepper to help null the butter and bring out different flavors of the chocolate.
Dani M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Lindt has more than earned their reputation for fine chocolates, and I keep one of these bars in the freezer to nibble on at all times. I love their dark chocolate, but really I will gladly eat anything they make!
Veronica R.
Beaufort , SC
This chocolate has an intense chocolate taste it is so good that it melts in your mouth. I like that you can choose how sweet you want it. Love that Lindt makes a variety of flavors.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
I love the dark chocolate great for health reasons and good for a treat :) great to melt down and drizzle over fruit and anything that needs that special touch of dark chocolate :)
Cori Y.
Plattsburgh, NY
All their flavors are so intense! The flavor just burst in your mouth. I don't like Dark Chocolate, but this extra dark is actually quite enjoyable. My favorite is the Mint. Mmmmm
Cherokee C.
Teaneck, NJ
Absolutely love these chocolate bars and all of the different flavors. My absolute favorite is the dark chocolate and chile!! The chile doesn't over power the chocolate nor is it too hot. Perfect balance!
Cheryl T.
Lake Stevens, WA
If you love richness and texture, you have to try the Black Currant. The rich dark chocolate has the same great quality as their other products with a slight satisfying crunch.
Brittany J.
Corpus Christi, TX
Some flavors are really good, some are just gross. I've found many brands I like better but its okay if I feel like splurging where I currently live (doesn't carry many brands)
Skye S.
Ajax
How dark do you like to go?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
What do you pair your REALLY dark chocolates with? Port? Nuts? Berries? Wine?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Where is the best place to find this stuff? I usually find mine in gourmet shops but it's so expensive there
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Other than dark which Lindtt flavor do you like?
Lily A.
Where do you guys usually buy these?