BY LINDT

Discover aromas of dried fruit and liquorice, as well as powerful earthy tones. An exceptional 85% cocoa dark chocolate that embodies the essence of cocoa beans, with robust flavors dark chocolate enthusiasts will savor.

EXCELLENCE 85% Cocoa: Discover aromas of dried fruit and liquorice, as well as powerful earthy tones. What's Inside: An exceptional 85% cocoa dark chocolate that embodies the essence of cocoa beans, with robust flavors dark chocolate enthusiasts will savor. Pairing Suggestion: Zinfandel, with its bold notes of fruit and spice is a great match for 85% Cocoa. Lindt EXCELLENCE: Prepared especially for you by the Lindt Master Chocolatiers who, from selecting the highest quality cocoa beans to creating the finest textures and tastes chocolate can offer, demand nothing less than Perfection. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Flavor: Dark Chocolate
  • Taste: Dark Chocolate
  • Piece count: 1
  • Weight: 3.5 oz (100 g)
  • Country: US
  • Gluten free: Yes

Chocolate, cocoa powder, cocoa butter, demerara sugar, bourbon vanilla beans.

• If I were only buying one, which should I buy?11 Answers
  • Alright all, Favorite flavors?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the chili one and how does it taste? 5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "The caramel / sea salt is definitely sweeter, and I find myself buying the plain sea salt bar more and more these days. " in 26 reviews
  • "If you are a fan of the smooth, sweet, and creamy high quality lindt milk chocolate, and are a fan of nuts, you'll love this chocolate!" in 12 reviews
  • "Apparently, dark chocolates are really good for your health, so why not go for it?" in 11 reviews
  • "I wasn't always a dark chocolate fan, but these Lindt dark chocolate bars are so smooth, creamy and just sweet enough that I am now a HUGE fan." in 7 reviews
  • "I like to have just a small piece at the end of a long day with a nice glass of red wine, perfect ending to some not so perfect days." in 5 reviews
Melissa S.
Southbury, CT
I love Lindt chocolate! These bars come in quite a few varieties and are all decadent. This is definitely not an every day chocolate bar. Very intense flavor and available in different intensities of cocoa.
Ari P.
Baltimore, MD
This is a great chocolate bar. be warned: if you only like dark chocolate a little, this is not for you. it is rich and very flavorful, but not at all sweet...which is part of why i think it tastes so good!
Heather L.
Brighton, TN
These are melt in your mouth good! I have tried several different flavors and they are all 5 star in my book. Sometimes they can be pricey depending on where you buy them. My favorite is the Carmel sea salt.
Lisette E.
Daly City, CA
The really dark bars are really delicious with red wines and even some extra dry brut sparkling wines.

even good a nice boost at the gym when you're running out of steam. :-)
Kiki J.
Hampton, VA
Just picked me some of this up yesterday from the grocery store. Oh my god they are so good. I got the white chocolate flavor. It melts in your mouth. I am glad I chose that one.
Stephanie W.
Conover
I absolutely love this chocolate, not a big fan of dark chocolate, but my favorite by far is the white chocolate with coconut. Any milk chocolate comes in second place for me.
Chelsie B.
Marysville, CA
I am not a huge fan of sea salt candies, but the Lindt Dark chocolate with sea salt is heavenly. I got a few samples in a bag of dark chocolate truffles I bought, but now I can't find them anywhere!
Leslie H.
Marietta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
When I get a chocolate craving and want something seriously indulgent and yet a better for me choice. This bar is the way to go! It's huge, its delicious and a great price.
Jes. C.
Greenville, SC
One of the best commercially available chocolates on the market. I often buy organic chocolates when I'm feeling flush, but this is priced well and the flavors are excellent.
Kate T.
Buford, GA
If you want to spoil yourself this is how you do it. I love the variety. It is hard to find dark chocolate that is as dark as the Lindt Excellence Bars, so thank you Lindt!
Skye S.
Ajax
How dark do you like to go?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
What do you pair your REALLY dark chocolates with? Port? Nuts? Berries? Wine?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Where is the best place to find this stuff? I usually find mine in gourmet shops but it's so expensive there
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Other than dark which Lindtt flavor do you like?
Lily A.
Where do you guys usually buy these?