BY LINDT

Discover aromas of dried fruit and liquorice, as well as powerful earthy tones. An exceptional 85% cocoa dark chocolate that embodies the essence of cocoa beans, with robust flavors dark chocolate enthusiasts will savor.

EXCELLENCE 85% Cocoa: Discover aromas of dried fruit and liquorice, as well as powerful earthy tones. What's Inside: An exceptional 85% cocoa dark chocolate that embodies the essence of cocoa beans, with robust flavors dark chocolate enthusiasts will savor. Pairing Suggestion: Zinfandel, with its bold notes of fruit and spice is a great match for 85% Cocoa. Lindt EXCELLENCE: Prepared especially for you by the Lindt Master Chocolatiers who, from selecting the highest quality cocoa beans to creating the finest textures and tastes chocolate can offer, demand nothing less than Perfection. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Flavor: Dark Chocolate
  • Taste: Dark Chocolate
  • Piece count: 1
  • Weight: 3.5 oz (100 g)
  • Country: US
  • Gluten free: Yes

Chocolate, cocoa powder, cocoa butter, demerara sugar, bourbon vanilla beans.

• If I were only buying one, which should I buy?11 Answers
  • Alright all, Favorite flavors?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the chili one and how does it taste? 5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "The caramel / sea salt is definitely sweeter, and I find myself buying the plain sea salt bar more and more these days. " in 26 reviews
  • "If you are a fan of the smooth, sweet, and creamy high quality lindt milk chocolate, and are a fan of nuts, you'll love this chocolate!" in 12 reviews
  • "Apparently, dark chocolates are really good for your health, so why not go for it?" in 11 reviews
  • "I wasn't always a dark chocolate fan, but these Lindt dark chocolate bars are so smooth, creamy and just sweet enough that I am now a HUGE fan." in 7 reviews
  • "I like to have just a small piece at the end of a long day with a nice glass of red wine, perfect ending to some not so perfect days." in 5 reviews
Vanessa Z.
Hammond, IN
I recently bought one these bars at Walgreens, I believe it was the Milk Chocolate one. It was pretty tasty and very creamy to say the least. However, I still prefer the Lindt chocolate balls over the bars any day!
Claire P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These chocolate bars are delicious! The chocolate is very smooth and the flavor is great. I've had many kinds from milk chocolates to very dark chocolates and have never been disappointed.
Errin S.
Vancouver, WA
Okay, I'll admit to locking the door, taking a book, and one of these bars for some Mommy time. These are definitely a splurge, so decadent and lovely. My personal fave, the dark chocolate and mint, mmmmmm!
Kate C.
Mmmm! Dark chocolate...Lindt does an excellent job producing a dark chocolate bar that is creamy and delicious. I love the added kick of the 85% cocoa. The closer to the cacao bean the better (and healthier!)
Selma I.
I don't like chocolate. BUT, I have tasted this and know it's good. And hello? 85% cocoa...that's awesome and healthy too. Definitely recommend for everyone who loves dark chocolate.
Shannon G.
Bronx, NY
I was given one of these in white chocolate by a co-worker and found it delicious. I normally don't buy these types of chocolate bars- I'm more of a convenience store type- but the variety of flavors is great.
Claudia C.
Conyers, GA
Lindt chocolate is a great substitute from the pricey Godiva chocolate. The truffles are my favorite! It's alway very accessible they be brought at your local grocery store, drugstore, and even Marshall's
Alyssa A.
Oak Harbor, WA
Dark chocolate is not for everyone. But I love it. It's basically the only kind of chocolate I like at the moment. It's bitter to everyone I know that's tried it but to me I like that it's bitter. I love it.
Elizabeth B.
Orlando, FL
I love chocolate and Lindt makes delicious chocolate bars. I like very dark chocolate and don't enjoy milk chocolate as it is too sweet. The dark with mint and dark with black currant are amazing as well.
Kati S.
Elkhorn, NE
These Lindt excellence bars are absolutely outstanding. My favorite is the dark chocolate with sea salt. I love how rich the chocolate is and how a small square provides so much satisfaction. However, the bars themselves are expensive, which usually leads me to lower-priced chocolate.
Skye S.
Ajax
How dark do you like to go?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
What do you pair your REALLY dark chocolates with? Port? Nuts? Berries? Wine?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Where is the best place to find this stuff? I usually find mine in gourmet shops but it's so expensive there
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Other than dark which Lindtt flavor do you like?
Lily A.
Where do you guys usually buy these?