BY LINDT

Discover aromas of dried fruit and liquorice, as well as powerful earthy tones. An exceptional 85% cocoa dark chocolate that embodies the essence of cocoa beans, with robust flavors dark chocolate enthusiasts will savor.

EXCELLENCE 85% Cocoa: Discover aromas of dried fruit and liquorice, as well as powerful earthy tones. What's Inside: An exceptional 85% cocoa dark chocolate that embodies the essence of cocoa beans, with robust flavors dark chocolate enthusiasts will savor. Pairing Suggestion: Zinfandel, with its bold notes of fruit and spice is a great match for 85% Cocoa. Lindt EXCELLENCE: Prepared especially for you by the Lindt Master Chocolatiers who, from selecting the highest quality cocoa beans to creating the finest textures and tastes chocolate can offer, demand nothing less than Perfection. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Flavor: Dark Chocolate
  • Taste: Dark Chocolate
  • Piece count: 1
  • Weight: 3.5 oz (100 g)
  • Country: US
  • Gluten free: Yes

Chocolate, cocoa powder, cocoa butter, demerara sugar, bourbon vanilla beans.

• If I were only buying one, which should I buy?11 Answers
  • Alright all, Favorite flavors?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the chili one and how does it taste? 5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "The caramel / sea salt is definitely sweeter, and I find myself buying the plain sea salt bar more and more these days. " in 26 reviews
  • "If you are a fan of the smooth, sweet, and creamy high quality lindt milk chocolate, and are a fan of nuts, you'll love this chocolate!" in 12 reviews
  • "Apparently, dark chocolates are really good for your health, so why not go for it?" in 11 reviews
  • "I wasn't always a dark chocolate fan, but these Lindt dark chocolate bars are so smooth, creamy and just sweet enough that I am now a HUGE fan." in 7 reviews
  • "I like to have just a small piece at the end of a long day with a nice glass of red wine, perfect ending to some not so perfect days." in 5 reviews
Bethany E.
I love to get a variety of these Lindt bars and then the boyfriend and I do a chocolate-tasting where we analyze chocolates and what we like or dislike. It's really fun and quite affordable.
Tiffany D.
Tumwater , WA
Lindt is always satisfying! These chocolates are so high quality and rich, there's no need to even eat the whole bar. I usually just eat a square or two and I'm completely satisfied. Really!
Crystal R.
Gresham, OR
These bars are my go-to chocolate fix. My favorite is the 70% dark chocolate bar. Not too bitter, not too sweet and it has the perfect chocolate "snap" when you bit into it. It also goes amazingly well with red wine! ;)
Susannah N.
Scottsdale, AZ
I recently purchased this chocolate bar from Walgreens. This is by far one of the most delicious "flavors" I have had from Lindt so far. The hazelnuts are the perfect size and there are MANY in each piece, unlike other bars with nuts, I feel this one you could actually taste the nuts with the chocolate.
Caitlin S.
These are the chocolate bars I get when I want to splurge! They have rich taste and lovely packaging. However, it is a bit expensive for me, but find to buy on occasion to Treat Yo' Self!
Nicole L.
Love the taste, I just wish it was a little less expensive. I need to get my chocolate fix! The chocolate is way smoothr than cheaper chocolate, though. I would say it's worth the price.
Ashley R.
I love the dark chocolate with dried orange pieces it is to die for. My boyfriend always buys me them for my birthday and Christmas. If you love chocolate and oranges grab one of these!
Mimi R.
Bethel, CT
They have vegan chocolate bars (the dark, higher percentage cacao bars tend to be vegan). They're such great chocolate--high quality, not too sweet, and the squares are the perfect size to satisfy my sweet tooth.
Vanessa Z.
Hammond, IN
I recently bought one these bars at Walgreens, I believe it was the Milk Chocolate one. It was pretty tasty and very creamy to say the least. However, I still prefer the Lindt chocolate balls over the bars any day!
Jessica Z.
Austin, TX
Lindt has the most interesting flavors and they're all really good! The chili infused one is my favorite. The weird flavors are very subtle, but delicious. These chocolate bars work as wonderful stocking stuffers.
Skye S.
Ajax
How dark do you like to go?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
What do you pair your REALLY dark chocolates with? Port? Nuts? Berries? Wine?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Where is the best place to find this stuff? I usually find mine in gourmet shops but it's so expensive there
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Other than dark which Lindtt flavor do you like?
Lily A.
Where do you guys usually buy these?