BY LINDT

Discover aromas of dried fruit and liquorice, as well as powerful earthy tones. An exceptional 85% cocoa dark chocolate that embodies the essence of cocoa beans, with robust flavors dark chocolate enthusiasts will savor.

EXCELLENCE 85% Cocoa: Discover aromas of dried fruit and liquorice, as well as powerful earthy tones. What's Inside: An exceptional 85% cocoa dark chocolate that embodies the essence of cocoa beans, with robust flavors dark chocolate enthusiasts will savor. Pairing Suggestion: Zinfandel, with its bold notes of fruit and spice is a great match for 85% Cocoa. Lindt EXCELLENCE: Prepared especially for you by the Lindt Master Chocolatiers who, from selecting the highest quality cocoa beans to creating the finest textures and tastes chocolate can offer, demand nothing less than Perfection. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Flavor: Dark Chocolate
  • Taste: Dark Chocolate
  • Piece count: 1
  • Weight: 3.5 oz (100 g)
  • Country: US
  • Gluten free: Yes

Chocolate, cocoa powder, cocoa butter, demerara sugar, bourbon vanilla beans.

• If I were only buying one, which should I buy?11 Answers
  • Alright all, Favorite flavors?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the chili one and how does it taste? 5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "The caramel / sea salt is definitely sweeter, and I find myself buying the plain sea salt bar more and more these days. " in 26 reviews
  • "If you are a fan of the smooth, sweet, and creamy high quality lindt milk chocolate, and are a fan of nuts, you'll love this chocolate!" in 12 reviews
  • "Apparently, dark chocolates are really good for your health, so why not go for it?" in 11 reviews
  • "I wasn't always a dark chocolate fan, but these Lindt dark chocolate bars are so smooth, creamy and just sweet enough that I am now a HUGE fan." in 7 reviews
  • "I like to have just a small piece at the end of a long day with a nice glass of red wine, perfect ending to some not so perfect days." in 5 reviews
Caligula R.
Watauga, TN
Screw that company in PN...Lindt is where its at. These 'Excellence' bars are well....excellent. I really like the chili and black currant ones the best. So delish and exotic and not overly sweet or artificial like most mainstream chocolate.
Mac W.
I guess this wasn't my thing as I'm not a huge chocolate fan, but it didn't taste as good as I thought it would. Maybe I"m used to the garbage chocolate brands... Might give it another try in the future.
Kolleen S.
East Meadow, NY
I've been Lindt buyer for years. Now they're using GMOs in the products and I'm really sad about that. What used to be premium chocolate is just like the rest now. Green and Blacks is my new passion. Sorry Lindt, you didn't always use GMOs and had a choice to keep it that way.
Sharon K.
Westford, MA
I love the flavors of these Lindt Excellence bars. My favs are the orange and mint. DH loves the Chili. These bars have just the right amount of sweetness for me. I find the Lindt Truffles way too sweet, but the bars are perfect.
Ruth C.
Fort Worth, TX
I love the dark chocolate w sea salt....it's the BEST! Lindt is delicious and a great price for the quality....I've tried quite a few different kinds and the lindt dark is always best as far as different "lower" brand chocolate goes.
Megan  S.
Hampstead, MD
These are some of my favorite chocolate bars! They are creamy and have a nice flavor. I love the dark chocolate with chili and the milk chocolate coconut. The price isn't bad for the quality either!
Michelle C.
Tehachapi, CA
I love eating Lindt Chocolate bars. I appreciate the variety of flavors to choose from and I like that it's so readily available to many stores. Also, I appreciate the many "intensities" available for dark chocolate affocionados.
Ashley L.
My new favorite chocolate bar. the dark chocolate pair's perfectly with the sea salt. I only need a piece or 2 and my cravings are satisfied. reasonably priced as well.
Peej P.
Reno, NV
I am on a low carb diet. I was ecstatic to discover that Lindt 85% bar is naturally low carb - no sugar alcohols!

Hey, a girl has to have her sweets, and this satisfies my craving without sending my carb count sky high.

ALYSSA R.
Woodstock, GA
What's great about Lindt Chocolate is it's premium chocolate at an affordable price. I personally love their chocolate, and enjoy purchasing it, and receiving samples at my local Lindt Store.
Skye S.
Ajax
How dark do you like to go?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
What do you pair your REALLY dark chocolates with? Port? Nuts? Berries? Wine?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Where is the best place to find this stuff? I usually find mine in gourmet shops but it's so expensive there
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Other than dark which Lindtt flavor do you like?
Lily A.
Where do you guys usually buy these?