Maya W.
Plano, TX

Where is the best place to find this stuff? I usually find mine in gourmet shops but it's so expensive there

Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
9 months, 3 weeks ago
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
At Walmart, Target, Walgreens I believe and even our food co-op where I live has them, thats actually where I first tried it. Oh and most Supermarkets.
Rose C.
Rose C.
1 year, 11 months ago
Tanger Outlet Stores usually have Lindt Store and their prices are really affordable. That's where we get our chocolate
2 years, 1 month ago
Shoppers Drug mart always has random chocolate onsale! and there is usually at least one type of this brand on sale
Becca L.
Becca L.
Sarasota, FL
2 years, 7 months ago
I can always find it at CVS and at my local grocery store!
Brandy H.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
4 years, 1 month ago
I've found it at CVS or your favorite pharmacy and at Walmart. Also at your grocery stores