Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL

Other than dark which Lindtt flavor do you like?

Skylar S.
Mia I.
Mia I.
Collinsville, IL
5 years, 10 months ago
I got free one box of variety Lindt,oh my god they were so so good
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Conyers, GA
5 years, 11 months ago
I love the white chocolate peppermint bark
Cheryl B.
Cheryl B.
WORCESTER, MA
5 years, 11 months ago
Honestly, I like them all! I've never met a Lindt flavor that I didn't like.
Robyn D.
Robyn D.
Columbia, SC
5 years, 11 months ago
My favorite Lindt flavor is Milk Chocolate by a landslide... It's so creamy and delicious! I've found that the dark chocolate is too rich to eat by itself (especially the Excellence Bars reviewed here) so I only use those for cooking and save the milk chocolate ones for eating straight :)
Glenys M.
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
5 years, 11 months ago
I love all of them, is hard to choose. But I hate the dark chocolate is not really my thing!!
Jes. C.
Jes. C.
Greenville, SC
5 years, 11 months ago
I love dark, but when orange is added to it, I'm in *heaven*.
Linette F.
Linette F.
La Verne, CA
5 years, 11 months ago
I have not had a bar from them that I dislike. The simple Caramel is even wonderful. You just can't go wrong with the brand.