Skye S.
Ajax

How dark do you like to go?

Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
1 year ago
Extremely Dark I say the more Bitter the better!
Hollywood, FL
Andee F.
Andee F.
Hatfield, PA
4 years, 5 months ago
No lighter than 60% and no darker than about 85%.
Sabreena E.
Erin G.
Erin G.
Halifax, NS
4 years, 9 months ago
I can go pretty dark, it just depends on how much I plan to eat. If it is really dark I usually don't eat all that much
Nathalia R.
Nathalia R.
4 years, 10 months ago
Though I agree that 98% is a bit too dark I can still happily eat it, but yes ideally 85-80 is perfect.