BY LINDT

Discover aromas of dried fruit and liquorice, as well as powerful earthy tones. An exceptional 85% cocoa dark chocolate that embodies the essence of cocoa beans, with robust flavors dark chocolate enthusiasts will savor.

EXCELLENCE 85% Cocoa: Discover aromas of dried fruit and liquorice, as well as powerful earthy tones. What's Inside: An exceptional 85% cocoa dark chocolate that embodies the essence of cocoa beans, with robust flavors dark chocolate enthusiasts will savor. Pairing Suggestion: Zinfandel, with its bold notes of fruit and spice is a great match for 85% Cocoa. Lindt EXCELLENCE: Prepared especially for you by the Lindt Master Chocolatiers who, from selecting the highest quality cocoa beans to creating the finest textures and tastes chocolate can offer, demand nothing less than Perfection. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Flavor: Dark Chocolate
  • Taste: Dark Chocolate
  • Piece count: 1
  • Weight: 3.5 oz (100 g)
  • Country: US
  • Gluten free: Yes

Chocolate, cocoa powder, cocoa butter, demerara sugar, bourbon vanilla beans.

• If I were only buying one, which should I buy?11 Answers
  • Alright all, Favorite flavors?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the chili one and how does it taste? 5 Answers
Madeline W.
Temple, TX
This is my go to for baking needs. I use it in many dessert recipes. It’s a little more expensive then other versions but chocolate is well worth the price to make a delicious dessert so I don’t mind. I’ll continue to buy this product.
Sum W.
I definitely love this dark chocolate from Lindt. I love it because it is dairy-free, yet it tastes super rich and has a delicious flavor. One bar lasts me about one week because the chocolate is so rich. I like to eat alone, sometimes with a cup of tea. I love it during the warm winter months especially! Would buy again.
Deepmala R.
The most luscious chocolate. Good in hot chocolate, ice cream, in chip form in cookies and cakes.. and even by itself (70% cocoa is what I recommend to have by itself). Easy to work with and tastes like a dream.
Lexie R.
Best chocolate out there! Whether I want a taste of something sweet, a little dark chocolate with a salty snack, or have some crazy cravings, the sea salt chocolate is always what I’m looking for!
Carla P.
Paducah, KY
I eat this one but I wanted to review the Lindy dark chocolate Chile pepper chocolate bar. It has a double benefit of chile pepper and dark chocolate antioxidants.
Natasha V.
Greensboro, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Dark chocolate heaven!!! If you want to wipe the stress away and float into a dark chocolate bliss this is for you! There are two types of people, people who love milk chocolate and people who love dark chocolate. For me I'm into dark chocolate! The darker the better! Some brands can't get that dark rich flavor correct and it ends up like tasting like ground up dirt in your mouth yuck. Not the case here! This very dark chocolate is just that dark yet creamy and not too bitter. A perfect treat for a long day. #musesofinfluencer
Heeral P.
Austin, TX
I recently tried to switch to somewhat healthier sweets and Lindt has been a great brand for me. I especially love the dark chocolate. Its still creamy but not overly sweet and definitely satisfies the chocolate craving. I also think their packaging is elegant and I am a sucker for it. Price point for these seems fair as well.
Bryn S.
I've cut down my carbs and sugar and found that when I need to indulge this fits the bill! One or two pieces and I'm in chocolate heaven without eating too many carbs!

Almost $3.00 for the bar (at Walmart) but because I eat as a treat it lasts quite a while. Besides,,,, if you're gonna eat chocolate might as eat some that tastes as wonderful as this!
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The only sweets are really eat is a bar full of cocoa. The higher the amount the healthier it is. This bar is a good tasting rich candy bar. Did you know that dark chocolate will bring down blood pressure. My husband uses it to control his blood pressure. Just a few squares a day keeps blood pressure away. I Love This Bar and recommend it to anybody.
Claire L.
League City, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yup yup yup! Delicious extra dark chocolate of the highest quality. It's extra dark, so that makes it healthy, right? Well, in moderation, dark chocolate can help boost your metabolism. 4 squares of this makes for the perfect treat, and it's great to have in the fridge to grate over chocolate desserts as an added bonus, too.
Skye S.
Ajax
How dark do you like to go?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
What do you pair your REALLY dark chocolates with? Port? Nuts? Berries? Wine?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Where is the best place to find this stuff? I usually find mine in gourmet shops but it's so expensive there
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Other than dark which Lindtt flavor do you like?
Lily A.
Where do you guys usually buy these?

back