BY LINDT

Experience the intense flavors of cocoa beans coupled with the rich aromas in this dark bar. EXCELLENCE 70% Cocoa is a full-bodied dark chocolate, masterfully balanced to be neither bitter nor overpowering. Expertly crafted with the finest ingredients.

Pairing Suggestion: The underlying notes of lush berries combined with hints of cocoa found in many Cabernet Sauvignons makes it the ideal partner for EXCELLENCE 70% Cocoa. Lindt EXCELLENCE: Prepared especially for you by the Lindt Master Chocolatiers who, from selecting the highest quality cocoa beans to creating the finest textures and tastes chocolate can offer, demand nothing less than Perfection. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Flavor: Dark Chocolate
  • Taste: Dark Chocolate
  • Piece count: 1
  • Weight: 3.5 oz (100 g)
  • Country: US
  • Gluten free: Yes

Chocolate, sugar, cocoa butter, soya lecithin (emulsifier), bourbon vanilla beans.

Lisa W.
Agawam, MA
The perfect smooth, not too sweet, not too bitter combo. I buy there up whenever there's a sale! I'm not big on sweet milk chocolate so I just love this percentage of dark bar. I find the 85% to be too bitter, but this one is just right!
Casey K.
Johannesburg, Gauteng
Lindt is an amazingly rich and decadent chocolate brand. Their variety is endless and while I love their unique and sweet flavors, I can't live without their dark chocolate. I never feel as guilty eating it as much as I do their other flavors. It is still rich and creamy, but I feel better after eating it than I would if it were their tiramisu for example
Hannah F.
Cartersville , GA
I love dark chocolate this stuff is better than all the other brands like Hershey's yuck. I defiantly recommend especially if you are a dark chocolate fan like me! They also have other really good milk chocolates and some with ganache fillings! Lindt all these way!
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Lindt excellence dark chocolate 70% is absolutely amazing I love that I can have the sweet taste of chocolate while knowing that it is dark chocolate and has more antioxidants and is better for me I would definitely recommend it
Caitlyn F.
I love dark chocolate and this is some of my favorite of all time! I catch it on sale at Walgreens all the time and am so excited when I get it for half price. Worth the money when you can catch it on sale, otherwise I don't indulge in it.
Deidra W.
Petal, MS
I started looking for a healthier chocolate and decided to switch to dark chocolate. This one is really good. I've tried a few and I like the 70% best because I'm normally used to milk chocolate so this one is not so much bitter as the higher ones but still give you the health benefits. I personally enjoy eating it with almonds.
Marge B.
When splurging on chocolate while living my low carb lifestyle I turn to Lindt 70%+ dark chocolates for all the flavor without all the carbs. , I break up a bar into small pieces to add to cake, etc for a rich, chocolate flavor.
Selena S.
For someone who loves the bitter taste of chocolate, this definitely suffices. There are even higher cocoa percentages for people who like it darkwr. Affordable but beautiful, classy packaging. Always appreciated in a gift.
Brandi T.
Hollister , CA
This is my favorite chocolate on the planet! The 70% has just the right amount of richness and is so smooth. I don't mind spending a little more money on these bars compared to other brands. It's so worth the extra cost.
Cricket K.
I buy these for my clients to include in their orders. They love them. It's the chocolate for adults. Rich, smooth, creamy and I love the "snap!" in the chocolate, as a good chocolate should have just prior to melting decadently on the tongue.