BY LINDT

Experience the intense flavors of cocoa beans coupled with the rich aromas in this dark bar. EXCELLENCE 70% Cocoa is a full-bodied dark chocolate, masterfully balanced to be neither bitter nor overpowering. Expertly crafted with the finest ingredients.

Pairing Suggestion: The underlying notes of lush berries combined with hints of cocoa found in many Cabernet Sauvignons makes it the ideal partner for EXCELLENCE 70% Cocoa. Lindt EXCELLENCE: Prepared especially for you by the Lindt Master Chocolatiers who, from selecting the highest quality cocoa beans to creating the finest textures and tastes chocolate can offer, demand nothing less than Perfection. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Flavor: Dark Chocolate
  • Taste: Dark Chocolate
  • Piece count: 1
  • Weight: 3.5 oz (100 g)
  • Country: US
  • Gluten free: Yes

Chocolate, sugar, cocoa butter, soya lecithin (emulsifier), bourbon vanilla beans.

Buy on Walmart
Mel V.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Lindt has been a favorite chocolate of mine since childhood. It brings up fond memories for me. I love their milk chocolate, but my husband is a die hard dark chocolate man. When I throw a charcuterie board together, I like to break a few pieces of dark chocolate on there as it helps to cut the richness and pairs with red wine well.
Anna T.
Lubbock, TX
Love Lindt chocolate in general, it is so smooth and decadent. This chocolate bar is very silky, dark without being bitter, and very versatile. I eat it by the square, but also for baking or covering pretzels (and other foods). Would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants great quality chocolate!
Jenny K.
Stony Brook, NY
Definitely one of my favorite dark chocolates. This and 85% take the cake when it comes to quality, bittersweet, healthy-ish goodness. I would recommendNOT freezing this one, since the high cacao content makes the bar hard to begin with. Also would not recommend baking with this, simply because of how high quality it is. I would however, use it to drizzle and garnish desserts. This bar also tastes great with dark red, sweet cherries. Stay away from anything too artificially sugary when pairing this however, since other added sugars will accentuate the bitterness.
Jennifer D.
Sweet and not bitter. I love eating  dark chocolate daily for the health benefits! The price is right and I can easily find Lindt chocol at my favorite grocery stores! Needless to say I buy it often! I recommend this chocolate to my friends often! Yum yum.
Alex S.
A very good product of you are looking for some affordable dark chocolate. I find that this one is a little creamier than some of my other favorites, suggesting that this doesn’t have the same concentration of dark chocolate. Easy to find in stores, good snack.
Jacq /.
Havertown, PA
I use this dark chocolate for EVERYthing. It has just the right amount of sweetness to balance out the dark, and it perfectly satisfies the chocolate craving with even the smallest servings. My favorite way to use it is for making chocolate covered pretzels and homemade healthy candies! So delicious.
Vika K.
Agawam , MA
This chocolate is perfect if you are on a diet !!!! I know it's very dark but if you grade it over caramel ice scream and a hint of sea salt( yes sea salt) this adult Desert you won't regret. Also if you are a tea drinker ( green tea) this is the chocolate that will melt in your mouth !!!!!
1st off let me just tell you I am a dark chocolate lover and these bars are amazing! This is one of the smoothest dark chocolate I have ever had. I highly recommend this to any dark chocolate lover!!!
Krista D.
Mt Holly Spgs, PA
This chocolate is amazing! I bought mine at Walmart or at the local Lindt Chocolate Factory. The flavor was amazing it had the perfect combination of bitter and sweet. It was a little more on the expensive side but it’s SO worth it! Definitely would recommend trying it!
Simay T.
houston
If you are like me and love yourself some bitter chocolate, you are going to love this product! It is not too expensive, and it is definitely worth it! I love eating this with some fresh coffee and just enjoy the taste. Would and will purchase again.
Bianca D.
who loves dark chocolate?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What is your ideal percent of Bitterness I love 85%
Ashley R.
Anyone made s'mores with these?