BY LINDT

1.3 oz lindt caramel candy bars see more...

Ariana G.
Ariana G.
Willimantic , CT
These are some of the best candy bars I've ever had! While they are pricier than other candy bars they are well worth it if you are looking to indulge on amazing, soft and flavorful chocolate. I was hesitant to purchase it because of the price tag but in the end I was SO happy I purchased this product.
Kendall R.
Kendall R.
Jax Bch, FL
These are so yummy! Lindt chocolates are some of my favorites and the 1.3 oz bars are a really great portion. The caramel is really rich and adds such a great flavor. These make great little add ons to gifts- especially stocking stuffers for Christmas!
jen s.
jen s.
Biddeford, ME
Perfectly snackable quality chocolate LOVE THESE
Creamy with a gooey, rich buttery caramel center. Just a few bites is enough to satisfy the sweetest tooth.
I got mine at target and for a great price. A favorite for sure! Will definitely get again
Lydia M.
Lydia M.
Memphis, TN
Lindt is by far my most favorite common candy, the meltability of their chocolate is unlike any other and their caramel is the smoothst and most delicious. You can easily pick these up at Walmart, and I would recommend these to everyone!
Toni B.
Toni B.
El Paso, TX
The Lindt Chocolate bars have the smoothst chocolate. Add caramel to that and it's an amazing delight for your taste buds. And at a very reasonable price, too. Love these Lindt Chocolate and Carmel Candy Bars!
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
These are soooo good but the caramel is a little too rich for my liking. That's just my personal opinion though, if I was really craving it i would probably repurchase it for sure. Not expensive so yeah!
Kelsie J.
Kelsie J.
These are really yummy and very rich and indulgent they are affordable. I do not eat them often because of my diet but if I could I would. I bought it at the Lindt outlet in birch run
Diana A.
Diana A.
My husband and I tried this candy bar and enjoyed it. The chocolate is just perfect. The caramel in the middle just melts in your mouth. I am excited to try other favors.
Shawnee' M.
Shawnee' M.
Sioux City, IA
I'm not one that eats a lot of candy, but this has become my favorite candy bar. The chocolate is smooth and melts in your mouth, and the caramel is just perfect.
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Lindt Caramel Truffles are amazing! Once the hard milk chocolate she'll is broken, the milk chocolate caramel center melts in a deliciously smooth way.