BY LINDSAY #24 in Pickled Vegetables

Olives - Large. Pitted ripe olives. Olives have no cholesterol. Large as life. For a snack tray or a snack-a-day, grab a few whenever life calls for olives. Reclose the lid and refrigerate. You don't have to eat them all at once. But you could. Savor olive life. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=5380012010'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

Tina A.
Reno, NV
Lindsay olives are always on my holiday menus, everyone loves them. My kids put them on their fingers and make alien hands before they eat them lol
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I have a bit of a black olive addiction. I can eat a can of these alone in one sitting.

These are very tasty. I love the fact they are pitted.
Suzanne M.
I love that this package is resealable! My husband eats olives like candy, and now I don't have to deal with an open can in the fridge!
Paula C.
Ypsilanti, MI
I'm a huge black olive fan and I love this product! My favorite part is the recloseable container.
Amy S.
I love that this container is resealable, my daughter loves black olives and eats them like crazy
Teresa A.
Las Cruces, NM
I just love black olives . Make a great addition to salads or any dish!! Just divine and tasteful
Maria Joy C.
Lowestoft, Suffolk
I haven't tried this product because it isn't available near me or I haven't had the spare cash to purchase it! The box in the picture looks a nice red colour though!!! And it's recloseable, so keep them olives fresh!