BY LINDSAY

Cutting edge. Any way you slice it, these recipe-ready olives are cured and cut to please. Savor olive life! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brianne K.
I like to use these precut olives in several different recipes. They are great for when I'm making veggie pizza and when I want to use them in a salad. Olives are actually pretty hard to cut!
Phuong M.
Elk Grove, CA
Yummy. I usually have a few cans in my pantry on hand. We use these in salads, for enchiladas, and just to snack on. My olives are always firm, never a mushy olive. I have never found a pit in our olives also.
Kristen V.
Black olives are always great to add to a salad for some extra flavor, very good and tasty. Can never go wrong with a little extra flavor.
Jessica B.
Love these mixed in a recipe or just on their own! Also great to stuff with some cream cheese for a tasty snack or appetizer.
Whitlee H.
El Reno, OK
Love love love! I use these when I make pinwheels. I add turkey and cream cheese and tortillas, it is the perfect mix!