BY LINDSAY

Dive in! Flavor that's larger than large. Grab a toothpick and fish one out, and you'll see what we're talking about. Savor olive life! see more...

Amber E.
Baton Rouge, LA
Lindsay Olives seem to be more firm, unbroken, and fresher than many other brands. I haven't tried the green olives yet. We love to add black olives on top of our salads. I read in a review below that Lindsay makes can with a resealable cover - I need to find those!
Kim Loren B.
Bremerton, WA
These are in the pantry right now! Great for low carb diets as a snack, a side or added to what your eating! Versatile, full flavor and a great deal!! Chill them first and they are very refreshing on a warm day!
Lindsay F.
Allison Park, PA
Black olives have always been a favorite snack of mine. Lindsay brand has a can with a re sealable plastic lid. Perfect! No need to transplant to a separate container in between snacks.
Julie M.
Bloomington, IN
I love olives...I would eat them with every meal if I could. They go well as a side with dinner, as easy snack for the kids and taste great as an addition to some meals.
Alyssa L.
Bristol, TN
I love olives and one thing that I have found with some canned olives is that they have the metal taste and Lindsay olives have never tasted like that!
Mya V.
Sanger, CA
My favorite brand of olives. Can eat these right out the can or in many recipes. Their green olives are just as great!
Casey P.
I love these! I eat them right out of the can! It's a perfect snack and there's never any mushy olives in the cans.
Sarah T.
Overland Park, KS
Throw these on top of some nachos or a salad for an extra little kick of delicious.
Brittany P.
Feldkirch , Vorarlberg
This is the only brand of olives we buy. Both these black olives and the kalamata olives are really good. They have a nice mild flavor and can be served alone on a relish tray or used as a topping on salads, tacos, etc. i would highly recommend. They're worth the extra money compared to the store brand.