Add a Photo
Linden's Cookies Linden's Chocolate Chip Chippers Cookies Thirty-Six 2 Ounce Bags

By LINDEN'S COOKIES
#757 in Cookies
Sheila G.
Sheila G.
Jersey City, NJ

Linden's chocolate chip chippers cookies are a great to go snack. I usually give them to my son as a school snack or if we are doing a little running around it's easy to grab and go. I would recommend it to others.
Francisca G.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY

This is a great little snack if you love that classic chocolate chip cookie. I remember these from when I was a kid . It kind of reminds me of Famous Amos cookies. I don't buy cookies often but I would get these again . I would also recommend them to others.
Loren V.
Loren V.
Dorchester, MA

This are good. crispy and great taste. excellent snacks for the kids in the afternoons or for school. my kids love them.
Bing L.
Bing L.
NEW YORK, NY

I actually prefer these cookies over the more expensive ones just because they are so crunchy and crisp. They remind of my elementary school days and bring up a good nostalgic feeling.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Conway, SC

Great treats for snacking. Sweet and fun to share! My nieces love these cookies and when I get to see them I like to give these to them :)
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Concord, NC

These are a great lunch box snack or for after school. My kids love them and so do I!
Ruth M.
Ruth M.
Atwater, CA

Oh my these sre sn excellent treat anytime. Great for birthday party just form into shape then frost. If you are a fan of chocolate you will love this sweet treat.
Chamruong J.
Chamruong J.
Edmonton, AB - Alberta

Yummy and soft yet has a good texture to it. Worth a shot and good for sharing with a friend

Join Now