BY LINDEN'S

Buy on Jet.com
Venus Y.
Buffalo, NY
I love these! I ate it all the time as a child and it tastes even better if you microwave this for 5-10 seconds. It tastes like a freshly baked cookie out from the oven
daibelys g.
these are so good and cheap too which is why i eat them. Normally i get them from the schools vending machines for about $1.50.
Sheryll M.
Bronx, NY
These cookies are delicious!!!! I love the crunch and they're not expensive
Lisa R.
Bronx, NY
I'm not really a fan of crunchy chocolate chip cookies, I prefer the soft baked ones. That being said, these are still really good. I like that they aren't too sweet either, makes you feel less guilty about eating all three in the package!
Sherice H.
Forestville
These and the Butter Crunch cookies by Linden's would be my lunch sometimes growing up as a teenager. Every flavor of these cookies would fly off the shelf at the school candy store or lunch room a la cart line. Great Cookies
Aimée M.
Best and most favorite snack to get at schools! they sell them in like little corner stores but IDK, something about getting them in school makes them taste better. maybe it's the nostalgia!
Heather K.
These bring bank memories from in school. I loved these they are so yummy and fresh. The cookies are never not good
Thereze B.
These cookies are delicious and I love the fact that their pre wrapped in packs of 3! Perfect for packing the kids lunches!
Jennifer  H.
WOODSIDE, NY
OMG these are cookies from the past. They used to give these out in our lunches at elementary school. I'm not sure why they lost popularity but these are awesome!
Mary L.
I've only had these once while traveling and have yet to find them near me. I know I could buy them in bulk online but it's not that serious.