BY LINDEMANS

• This looks delicious! Is it something you could drink st...2 Answers
Lindemans Raspberry Lambic Ale
  • "This is still delicious, but really sweet -- get it if that's what you like, or if you are thinking dessert." in 2 reviews
  • "It's got a wonderful tart raspberry flavor instead of a syrupy one." in 1 review
  • "This taste great I had it once for Thanksgiving and I have bought it ever since!" in 1 review
  • "I pretty much enjoy anything that is raspberry flavored." in 1 review
Jill B.
Allen Park, MI
This is really sweet by itself but it goes GREAT mixed with Young's Double Chocolate stout. If you're into fruit beer I'd definitely give this one a shot!
Brianna A.
I pretty much enjoy anything that is raspberry flavored. This is different than most drinks I drink, but still very enjoyable. super fruity.
Rachel B.
Windham, ME
So delicious! It tastes just like juice, which can be dangerous, but its a favorite in my household. Nice for a romantic evening. :)
Natalie R.
Dublin, CA
Great fruit beer and easier to find than the other favors. It is priced high, but I think it comes from Belgium.
Royshada S.
I like this a lot it's a great brand. It is a great drink for get togethers or special occasions.
Denise O.
El Paso , TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Samantha  H.
Yum! It's my go to drink when I'm looking for something sweet and refreshing.
Cécile S.
avignon
one of my favorite beers. I love the fruity taste. I recommend to women obviously. I like all the beers of the brand
Elizabeth B.
Lenexa, KS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This looks delicious! Is it something you could drink straight?