BY LINDEMANS

• This looks delicious! Is it something you could drink straight?2 Answers
Lindemans Raspberry Lambic Ale
  • "This is still delicious, but really sweet -- get it if that's what you like, or if you are thinking dessert." in 2 reviews
  • "This taste great I had it once for Thanksgiving and I have bought it ever since!" in 1 review
  • "I pretty much enjoy anything that is raspberry flavored." in 1 review
  • "It's got a wonderful tart raspberry flavor instead of a syrupy one." in 1 review
Samantha  H.
Yum! It's my go to drink when I'm looking for something sweet and refreshing.
valentina G.
Seattle, WA
Happy Hour Expert
My love affair with Framboise started out in college with my best friend, we would buy a bottle and have it with dinner on our dress up nights. Now that we live thousands of miles a part we buy bottles and drink them together when we have phone dates. For us its nostalgic, but it is also delicious, refreshing and sweet.
Melanie E.
Lowell, MI
I really like Lindemans Raspberry Lambic Ale as a stand alone drink but it is absolutely fantastic when you mix it will a grapefruit ale too. It's my new go to summer drink. You should definitely try it out :)
D C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This used to be my JAM, but now I'm a tough real beer/whiskey drinker. This is still delicious, but really sweet -- get it if that's what you like, or if you are thinking dessert.
Rachel B.
Windham, ME
So delicious! It tastes just like juice, which can be dangerous, but its a favorite in my household. Nice for a romantic evening. :)
Alicia B.
Rockland , ME
Heaven in a glass! Once you have this, you will never want to drink anything else. Highly addictive (In a good way) and worth every calorie. I can't keep this in the house or I'd drink it every night. Flavor is like biting into fresh raspberries. This is a must try for anyone that likes a fruity bubbly drink!
Elizabeth B.
Lenexa, KS
This looks delicious! Is it something you could drink straight?