BY LINDEMANS

• This looks delicious! Is it something you could drink straight?2 Answers
Lindemans Raspberry Lambic Ale
  • "This is still delicious, but really sweet -- get it if that's what you like, or if you are thinking dessert." in 2 reviews
  • "This taste great I had it once for Thanksgiving and I have bought it ever since!" in 1 review
  • "I pretty much enjoy anything that is raspberry flavored." in 1 review
  • "It's got a wonderful tart raspberry flavor instead of a syrupy one." in 1 review
Alysania J.
First of all, this beer is not a lambic. Lambics have a very specific set of criteria, and this is probably more like a flavored malt beverage than an actual lambic. It's incredibly sweet, but why? Artificial sweeteners. I don't like beers this sweet and it's an absolute travesty that this is labelled as a Lambic because it's absolutely not.
Ashe K.
I am generally not a beer fan, but this one is a raspberry one and it is definitely my favorite, the raspberry is the most powerful aspect though and sour is definitely what you will be tasting, Its usually a little steep in price for my liking but if you like that Belgian sour taste and raspberries I really recommend this!
Kylie S.
Plainfield, IN
Yuuuummm!!! This was one of the first beers that I have gravitated towards. I'm way more into craft beer nowadays but I still LOVE this lambic. The raspberry flavor is so delicious.
Kathryn R.
Rock Island, IL
Sweet, nectar of the gods... This stuff is so addicting. I can't keep it in my house, or I will drink it all. I love the flavor of it. It's got a wonderful tart raspberry flavor instead of a syrupy one. You have to try this!
Carla C.
I was introduced to this by a friend who hates wine. It is very good. Sweet but not like those wine cooler style fruit wines you typically see in the store.
Jill B.
Allen Park, MI
This is really sweet by itself but it goes GREAT mixed with Young's Double Chocolate stout. If you're into fruit beer I'd definitely give this one a shot!
Brianna A.
I pretty much enjoy anything that is raspberry flavored. This is different than most drinks I drink, but still very enjoyable. super fruity.
Royshada S.
I like this a lot it's a great brand. It is a great drink for get togethers or special occasions.
Natalie R.
Dublin, CA
Great fruit beer and easier to find than the other favors. It is priced high, but I think it comes from Belgium.
denise l.
El Paso , TX
Elizabeth B.
Lenexa, KS
This looks delicious! Is it something you could drink straight?