BY LINDEMANS

• This looks delicious! Is it something you could drink st...2 Answers
Lindemans Raspberry Lambic Ale
  • "This is still delicious, but really sweet -- get it if that's what you like, or if you are thinking dessert." in 2 reviews
  • "It's got a wonderful tart raspberry flavor instead of a syrupy one." in 1 review
  • "This taste great I had it once for Thanksgiving and I have bought it ever since!" in 1 review
  • "I pretty much enjoy anything that is raspberry flavored." in 1 review
Tam N.
DFW
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I always buy the biggest bottle they have available. I am not much of a beer fan...but this, I can definitely drink and finish a bottle or two by myself. The beer has a low percentage of alcohol and has this sweet/tangy once it hits your palate. Definitely would recommend this to the ladies who can’t/tolerate the taste of beer!
Ashe K.
I am generally not a beer fan, but this one is a raspberry one and it is definitely my favorite, the raspberry is the most powerful aspect though and sour is definitely what you will be tasting, Its usually a little steep in price for my liking but if you like that Belgian sour taste and raspberries I really recommend this!
Jaynslle N.
Hillsboro, TX
I tried this when I went to Alaska. I like that it has a great fruity taste and it taste taste like alcohol. It is a little expensive but it is a good sized bottle. This flavor is a little sweet and does have raspberry seeds in it if that bothers some people.
Kylie S.
Plainfield, IN
Yuuuummm!!! This was one of the first beers that I have gravitated towards. I'm way more into craft beer nowadays but I still LOVE this lambic. The raspberry flavor is so delicious.
Alysania A.
First of all, this beer is not a lambic. Lambics have a very specific set of criteria, and this is probably more like a flavored malt beverage than an actual lambic. It's incredibly sweet, but why? Artificial sweeteners. I don't like beers this sweet and it's an absolute travesty that this is labelled as a Lambic because it's absolutely not.
Alicia B.
Rockland , ME
Heaven in a glass! Once you have this, you will never want to drink anything else. Highly addictive (In a good way) and worth every calorie. I can't keep this in the house or I'd drink it every night. Flavor is like biting into fresh raspberries. This is a must try for anyone that likes a fruity bubbly drink!
Valentina G.
Seattle , WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My love affair with Framboise started out in college with my best friend, we would buy a bottle and have it with dinner on our dress up nights. Now that we live thousands of miles a part we buy bottles and drink them together when we have phone dates. For us its nostalgic, but it is also delicious, refreshing and sweet.
Kathryn R.
Rock Island, IL
Sweet, nectar of the gods... This stuff is so addicting. I can't keep it in my house, or I will drink it all. I love the flavor of it. It's got a wonderful tart raspberry flavor instead of a syrupy one. You have to try this!
Melanie E.
Lowell, MI
I really like Lindemans Raspberry Lambic Ale as a stand alone drink but it is absolutely fantastic when you mix it will a grapefruit ale too. It's my new go to summer drink. You should definitely try it out :)
Carla C.
I was introduced to this by a friend who hates wine. It is very good. Sweet but not like those wine cooler style fruit wines you typically see in the store.
Elizabeth B.
Lenexa, KS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This looks delicious! Is it something you could drink straight?