Lindemans Peche Lambic Belgian Peach Beer

How is this beer? Hoppy or no? I love peach! How peachy is the taste?
How is the peach flavor? Sometimes it can taste fake & chemically. I love a Lambic, just unsure of this particular flavor profile.
So does this have a beer taste or more of a wine taste? Or a fruity taste with hint of beer?
Start your review of Lindemans Peche Lambic Belgian Peach Beer !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The peach has a light fruity flavor perfect on a hot day, nice and refreshing.” in reviews
Long Beach, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love lambic beers. They are definitely a specialty to Belgium. This peach one is also one of my favorite flavors. Though they have other kinds, I prefer this to others. It has a nice strong peach (peche) taste that is great for summer time or if you prefer a fruity beer.
East Millsboro, PA
Such a good beer but I have a hard time finding it around where I live. It's definitely a beer you have to be in the mood for. Their Raspberry beer is a favorite of mine.
Arabi, Ga
I feel like everyone should experience a lambic once in their lives. This brand is pretty legit; offering super-fruity and bubbly flavors, but you can tell they are serious belgians - yeasty, full and with a great mouth-feel.
Georgetown , TX
Love this stuff! It has a smooth taste and it isn’t too sweet. It is a good sized bottle and it’s about $11 which isn’t too expensive. It doesn’t taste like beer it taste like fruit juice.
I am a huge fan of Lambic. The peche is my absolute favorite! I had this at a local brewery and have been trying to hunt it down in a store for months! Cannot get enough. So refreshing!
Caution: dangerously delicious. I love this on a hot day. It's very good for sipping. If you like candy peach rings, you're in luck because that's what this tastes like.
Rockport, AR
This beer is a little hard to find in my local area but is such a treat when I do. There’s no bitter aftertaste as with some types of beer & the peach infusion is the perfect addition.
Morgantown, WV
Mmmmm!!! I love Framboise and all it has to offer. I'm not a huge beer drinker but this taste more like carbonated wine than anything! So fruity, refreshing, and tasty on whatever occasion you may need it for!
Dallas, GA
Love a Lambic! I enjoy them on a regular occasion. Hubby is a fan of weird beers so I get one of these while he drinks things I don't like. It is expensive but to me it is something you sip..no chug down.
Pottsville, AR
I love, love, love, lambics! This peach one is great. My favorite is the unflavored lambics. Also, the banana lambics are excellent but not easy to find. I wish Lindemans would make a banana flavored lambic!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...