Lindemans Peche Lambic Belgian Peach Beer

How is this beer? Hoppy or no? I love peach! How peachy is the taste?
How is the peach flavor? Sometimes it can taste fake & chemically. I love a Lambic, just unsure of this particular flavor profile.
So does this have a beer taste or more of a wine taste? Or a fruity taste with hint of beer?
Start your review of Lindemans Peche Lambic Belgian Peach Beer !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The peach has a light fruity flavor perfect on a hot day, nice and refreshing.” in reviews
Not a huge lambic fan, but mix any of them half and half with Lindemans Cuvee Rene...AMAZING
Bloomington , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Sugar sugar and I like this beer with ice cream truly the best. The best stuff. It's only 5%
It is a good drink even for those who aren't beer drinkers. The drink is so good and fruity.
Richmond, VA
I don't like beer. But I DO love this. This is a great beer for those that don't like beer.
Huntsville, AL
I love all Lindeman's Lambics. When I'm in the mood for something fruity they are a go-to.
Lincoln , NE
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Beer should not be flavored with fruit. Even peaches, which are pretty much the best fruit.
Des Moines, IA
Pretty tasty! Great as a mixer for Beer inspired Coctails. A little sweet on its own.
Reunion , Fl
This is absolutely delicious. Great peach flavor! I love that it isn't too sweet either.
Lake elsinore , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
If you like ciders you will love this! It better than a cider and so delicious to drink
Palmview, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I liked this one so so very much i put it on my raspas and it gives them a good taste
Ask a question to the Influenster community...