Lindemans Peche Lambic Belgian Peach Beer

How is this beer? Hoppy or no? I love peach! How peachy is the taste?
How is the peach flavor? Sometimes it can taste fake & chemically. I love a Lambic, just unsure of this particular flavor profile.
So does this have a beer taste or more of a wine taste? Or a fruity taste with hint of beer?
Start your review of Lindemans Peche Lambic Belgian Peach Beer !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The peach has a light fruity flavor perfect on a hot day, nice and refreshing.” in reviews
Bartlesville, OK
This is one of my favorite beers of all time.  It is fruity and refreshing. It is an okay price point. Definitely something to savor and enjoy, not so much a beer you would throw back 3 or 4 at a time.  Nice sturdy glass bottle, corked and capped. I recommend!
Crown point, IN
Lindemans Peche Lambic Belgian Peach Beer  uploaded by amy G.
For someone who doesn't enjoy typical beer I highly recommend trying this. The peach flavor is very refreshing and light. Great for a hot day! I can only find this beet at specialty stores but it is definitely worth traveling to get. Highly recommend.
Michigan City, IN
Like mass majority of ladies I know, I absolutely hate beer but this stuff is amazingly delicious and unlike any beer I've ever tried. It's not bitter by any means and it's always my go to when I don't want the hard stuff.
DELICIOUS. I am not a fan of normal beer, the smell, the taste, it’s just not for me. But, this beer is the glorious exception! It tastes like fruit juice! It’s so delicious I can’t help but drink the whole bottle. They have other flavors that are just as good. I strongly recommended if your one who likes a fruity sweet adult drink.
Pflugerville, TX
As a craft beer snob, oops i meant connoisseur, I love me a great beer any time of the day. With Lambics being one of the oldest style of beers around and definitely one of my favorites next to stouts and NEIPAs, Lindemans strikes again with a great one! The Peche is fruity, slightly tart but not to puckering and will invite anyone to love. Wherever you're a newbie to sours or a tart, warhead lambic lover such as myself this beer is worth trying at a great price. I also highly recommend the classic gueze (yellow label) and the kriek (red label) which can be found at Whole Foods year round.
Long beach , CA
Not sure if I'm just overly sensitive to the taste but I don't get any fruity just beer. I like some ciders but mostly sweet drinks and this one didn't do it for me.
Birmingham, MI
Super fruity and fun, Belgian fruit beers are hands down a summer favorite of mine. They’re sweet and refreshing. A good choice if you don’t consider yourself a beer drinker.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I went a little crazy over this the first time I had it, because it was a sweet fruity beer that didn't have a nasty filmy artificially sweet lingering aftertaste. It's more similar to a slightly heavier fruity sparkling wine in consistency and flavor than beer. I can't have more than a glass of this (I don't do well with sweetness), but this is my favorite lambic. The Raspberry one is also pretty nice, but tastes a bit more artificial to me than I would like.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
An excellent tasting beer. Organic as well if I'm not mistaken. I've had 3 bottles of Lindemans Peche Lambic is the past 6 months. The fruit aroma is impressive with this beer. Almost cloying but not enough to prevent drinking the whole bottle solo. MDV does a good job of marketing Lindemans in the PNW. For reference, I've sampled over 3000 different beers in the past 37 months.
Woodridge, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is REALLY sweet, so if you have a friend that you're introducing to beer, who likes fruity drinks, I'm sure they'd like this one. But it is WAY too sweet. It tastes like syrup. I had a shot glass worth of it once (just a sample) and that was MORE than enough to satisfy my sugar quota for the day, I'm sure. The reason I gave it two stars is because my friend dumped a shot of it in Allagash White for me. Normally I am a beer purist and will never mix my beers, but Allagash White + Lindeman's Peach was the ONE exception. That's actually really, really good. A really good refreshing sweet summer beer that's not TOO sweet.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...