Lindemans Peche Lambic Belgian Peach Beer  uploaded by Joyce O.

BY LINDEMANS PECHE LAMBIC BELGIAN PEACH BEER

Lindemans Peche Lambic Belgian Peach Beer
  • "The peach has a light fruity flavor perfect on a hot day, nice and refreshing." in 3 reviews
Nikki H.
Michigan City, IN
Like mass majority of ladies I know, I absolutely hate beer but this stuff is amazingly delicious and unlike any beer I've ever tried. It's not bitter by any means and it's always my go to when I don't want the hard stuff.
Crystal J.
Malvern
This beer is a little hard to find in my local area but is such a treat when I do. There’s no bitter aftertaste as with some types of beer & the peach infusion is the perfect addition.
Shannon H.
Pflugerville, TX
As a craft beer snob, oops i meant connoisseur, I love me a great beer any time of the day. With Lambics being one of the oldest style of beers around and definitely one of my favorites next to stouts and NEIPAs, Lindemans strikes again with a great one!

The Peche is fruity, slightly tart but not to puckering and will invite anyone to love. Wherever you're a newbie to sours or a tart, warhead lambic lover such as myself this beer is worth trying at a great price. I also highly recommend the classic gueze (yellow label) and the kriek (red label) which can be found at Whole Foods year round.
Chandler C.
Birmingham, MI
Super fruity and fun, Belgian fruit beers are hands down a summer favorite of mine. They’re sweet and refreshing. A good choice if you don’t consider yourself a beer drinker.
Erika P.
Not sure if I'm just overly sensitive to the taste but I don't get any fruity just beer. I like some ciders but mostly sweet drinks and this one didn't do it for me.
Jaynslle N.
Hillsboro, TX
Love this stuff! It has a smooth taste and it isn’t too sweet. It is a good sized bottle and it’s about $11 which isn’t too expensive. It doesn’t taste like beer it taste like fruit juice.
Christine C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I went a little crazy over this the first time I had it, because it was a sweet fruity beer that didn't have a nasty filmy artificially sweet lingering aftertaste. It's more similar to a slightly heavier fruity sparkling wine in consistency and flavor than beer. I can't have more than a glass of this (I don't do well with sweetness), but this is my favorite lambic. The Raspberry one is also pretty nice, but tastes a bit more artificial to me than I would like.
Christopher P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
An excellent tasting beer. Organic as well if I'm not mistaken. I've had 3 bottles of Lindemans Peche Lambic is the past 6 months. The fruit aroma is impressive with this beer. Almost cloying but not enough to prevent drinking the whole bottle solo. MDV does a good job of marketing Lindemans in the PNW. For reference, I've sampled over 3000 different beers in the past 37 months.
Huma R.
Woodridge, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is REALLY sweet, so if you have a friend that you're introducing to beer, who likes fruity drinks, I'm sure they'd like this one. But it is WAY too sweet. It tastes like syrup. I had a shot glass worth of it once (just a sample) and that was MORE than enough to satisfy my sugar quota for the day, I'm sure. The reason I gave it two stars is because my friend dumped a shot of it in Allagash White for me. Normally I am a beer purist and will never mix my beers, but Allagash White + Lindeman's Peach was the ONE exception. That's actually really, really good. A really good refreshing sweet summer beer that's not TOO sweet.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Although I can no longer drink this because of gluten I still wish I could! It was the perfect mix of beer and fruit! It wasn't to sweet but it had kids of peach taste. It's a good lambic so it a more bubbly sour taste then a typical lager. I highly recommend for the not big on beer kind of beer drinker and anyone who likes mixed drinks.
Alesia T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Where did you try your first Lambic?
Symone N.
Columbus, OH
How does this taste? Is it very sweet?
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Does this have a strong peach flavor? Where can you buy this product?
Brittany K.
Grove City, OH
Never heard of this beer. Was wondering if it's any good?
Symone N.
Columbus, OH
How does this taste? Is it very sweet?