Lindemans Peche Lambic Belgian Peach Beer  uploaded by Joyce O.

BY LINDEMANS PECHE LAMBIC BELGIAN PEACH BEER #97 in Beer

Lindemans Peche Lambic Belgian Peach Beer
  • "The peach has a light fruity flavor perfect on a hot day, nice and refreshing." in 3 reviews
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Pflugerville, TX
As a craft beer snob, oops i meant connoisseur, I love me a great beer any time of the day. With Lambics being one of the oldest style of beers around and definitely one of my favorites next to stouts and NEIPAs, Lindemans strikes again with a great one!

The Peche is fruity, slightly tart but not to puckering and will invite anyone to love. Wherever you're a newbie to sours or a tart, warhead lambic lover such as myself this beer is worth trying at a great price. I also highly recommend the classic gueze (yellow label) and the kriek (red label) which can be found at Whole Foods year round.
Christopher P.
Christopher P.
An excellent tasting beer. Organic as well if I'm not mistaken. I've had 3 bottles of Lindemans Peche Lambic is the past 6 months. The fruit aroma is impressive with this beer. Almost cloying but not enough to prevent drinking the whole bottle solo. MDV does a good job of marketing Lindemans in the PNW. For reference, I've sampled over 3000 different beers in the past 37 months.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Happy Hour Expert
Although I can no longer drink this because of gluten I still wish I could! It was the perfect mix of beer and fruit! It wasn't to sweet but it had kids of peach taste. It's a good lambic so it a more bubbly sour taste then a typical lager. I highly recommend for the not big on beer kind of beer drinker and anyone who likes mixed drinks.
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Arden, NC
Doesn't do the traditional Lambic style justice. Tastes like a peach gummy ring. Very sweet with little to no sour flavor. Great for non beer drinkers because it doesn't have any of that "beer" taste. Lindemans did make the Lambic style famous because of this lineup though
Connie L.
Connie L.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite beer period because it honestly just doesn't taste like beer, just good alcoholic peachy goodness. It's incredibly fruity and sweet so if that's not your thing, you won't like this beer. I can honestly guzzle this nonstop because it's just that good.
Bekah M.
Bekah M.
Plano, TX
This is one of my favorite drinks of all time. I love the sweet taste! I had a lot of the Framboise flavor before trying the Peche. Lindemans did not disappoint. It tastes peachy without being too sweet. Be sure to have a corkscrew on hand though.
Allison S.
Allison S.
New Albany, IN
This is one of the most interesting beers that i have ever had.it is more of a fruity taste then a beer taste. If you like drinks like Mike's and angry orchard then you will probably like this beer.
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
I like it, but it's not my favorite. This is more sweet that the Framboise (the raspberry), so it gets to be a little much after about half a glass. Nice if you're sharing it with a friend :)
Lynn W.
Lynn W.
I am a huge fan of Lambic. The peche is my absolute favorite! I had this at a local brewery and have been trying to hunt it down in a store for months! Cannot get enough. So refreshing!
Alexia D.
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
I love peach flavored things, but this was so so sweet! I would take this instead of a dessert, but I wouldn't drink it with my dinner.
Alesia T.
Alesia T.
Where did you try your first Lambic?
Columbus, OH
How does this taste? Is it very sweet?
Samme N.
Samme N.
Cumming, GA
Does this have a strong peach flavor? Where can you buy this product?
Columbus, OH
How does this taste? Is it very sweet?
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Grove City, OH
Never heard of this beer. Was wondering if it's any good?