Lindeman's Lambic Peche Belgian  Peach Beer

Lindeman's Lambic Peche Belgian Peach Beer

BY LAMBIC

Lindemans Lambic Peche Belgian Peach Beer.

Contents 355 ml (12 fl oz).

Fermentation Spontanee.

Since 1822.

Malt beverage with natural flavors & natural sweetener.

Brouwerij. see more...

Lindeman's Lambic Peche Belgian  Peach Beer
Lindeman's Lambic Peche Belgian Peach Beer
Lauren B.
Tulsa, OK
I remember loving Lambics when I was younger, but as I aged they became to sweet. The flavor is delish, so I didn't want to abandon them all together so I started making cocktails with them! YUM!
Jane S.
Yes. So good. Sweet and refreshing and you can drink one, maybe two. Not for a night out. More like a night on your porch. But it tastes like dessert, like fruit but a beer and it's fizzy. Yum. But if you want something hard with a bite, look elsewhere.
Laura L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Lindeman's Lambic Peach Beer is to die for. I typically buy this from a large liquor store that sells international and craft beers. This beer is very sweet, but taste very much like real peaches! I would recommend to anyone who really likes fruity beers.
Sasha E.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
I am not a big beer drinker but I have always loved fruit lambics- especially Lindeman's. The peach is really tasty, though I still prefer the frambois and kreke. If you like a sweeter beer, one where you can actually taste fruit, this is for you.
Amber R.
Grand Rapids , Mi
NOM! This stuff is sweet but is nice and refreshing in the summer. One bottle this size is about $8-$13 depending on where you get it so I don't like the price but you can get a nice glass for $4 at a bar with a meal or desert.
Meaghan H.
Rhome, TX
Good for a lambic--very boldly flavored and sweet. However, it's not my favorite as it was just too sweet for my personal tastes. Perhaps for a after-dinner treat, but definitely not to drink for happy hour.
Meredith W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Love all lindemans beer - but if you're sitting down for a normal beer, this isn't for you. Much sweeter! Would love for it to be less expensive over in the states!
Jennifer L.
It is okay id you are a drinker. I bought this for a small party, It taste okay. It can be great for a house warming gift.
Melissa c.
Orlando, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
If you like sweet beer then you should try this out. I do still love the frambois still but this was nice and fruity.
Tyese W.
Los Angeles , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I’m so excited for you tomorrow night I will let you cannot is the time I get to the party I