BY LINDEMAN'S

Raspberries take centre stage in this intensely fruity, low ABV beer brewed in Vlezenbeek, Belgium by the Lindemans family. Spritzy carbonation and a slight tart acidity temper the jammy sweetness, making Lindemans Framboise delightfully refreshing and easy-drinking. A perfect dessert beer. see more...

Buy on Beer Hawk
Joy S.
Upland, CA
This is one of my favorite ale's. Love the smoothness and the flavor! Raspberry is by far my favorite, but the other flavors aren't bad either! Not to mention the price is Great!
Shawnee C.
Avondale, AZ
I would rate this beer so far above 5stars. It's crazy good! I was just recently introduced to it at a local restaurant and I was sold at first sip. Mind you, I can not do beer, I actually really dislike beer. Give me ALLLLL the wine. But this, is a m a z I n g. Okay, I'm sure you get the point. The sweetness is perfect.
Phuong T.
Liverpool, NY
Ugh my absolute favorite beer!!! I'm new to the drinking world and was given a sample of this with a few other sweet beers at World of Beer and absolutely fell in love with this one!!! It is super sweet with a tart taste to it as well. Super refreshing and delicious. So happy to find out that this was carried at my local grocery store.