Lindeman's Bin 90 Cabernet Sauvignon 750 ml uploaded by Jessie S.

BY GENERIC

Ana A.
Ana A.
Hollywood, FL
Really good wine for the price! The taste and smell is really good and it is perfect with grapes and cheese. Really like it!
nicole M.
nicole M.
Wyandotte, MI
Its a good wine for a cheap price but honestly would not drink it again not worth the money if you are an avid wine drinker
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Cheap, smooth and gets me drunk. I love the taste and smell. My friend's favorite wine.
Yonelys A.
Yonelys A.
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Barrel 45 Cabernet Sauvignon from Lindemans is my favorite! I love the taste of black currant. This is a full bodied, but smooth taste wine.
Jacquie M.
Jacquie M.
I really liked the full bodied taste of this wine. I paired it with a nice pasta dish and it was perfect!
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
Calgary, AB
Accounting homework and wine! I love Lindeman's wine. It's so affordable and it's great quality. I don't get that burning sensation in my mouth and throat that you can sometimes get from cheap Cabernet Sauvignons. It's hard to fake a good cab sav because they are dry and not sweet. But this is excellent 👍🏼
barbara h.
barbara h.
London, Ontario
Good value for the region, with a good flavor. Would definitely buy it again, or give it as a gift for a host/hostess.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Oshawa, ON
Barrel 45 cab sauv is an excellent wine and I love the taste with a good spaghetti dinner.