BY GENERIC

Darlene W.
Burnsville, MN
A fruit forward beauty. Well balanced, easy on the palate, aged in American oak. Pinot Noirs are easy paring wines for sure but this one has flavor without being overwhelming . A great order at a restaurant, easy for non red drinkers to enjoy.
Crystal B.
I love Lindeman's wine, they take great care in the wine making and aging process. Their wines are so full of flavor. This wine in lovely, crisp, but not too dry. This is perfection on a hot summer night, after a long day.
Wendy S.
Pasadena, TX
I found this wine for about $6 at Aldi. It's not my favorite wine but it is good. It has a strong taste. If you are new to red wine you may not be a fan.
Julia K.
Covington, KY
I have drank this a handful of times but I'm not too fond of it. My family seems too love the taste of this drink, but It's just not for me I guess.
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Esta bien me gusta solo que es un poco fuerte para mi gusto pero esta bien me gusta me parece genial, recommendada
Jessica D.
One of my favorite, cost effective wines. Great taste, crisp, smooth and full bodied. Highly recommend.
Micki R.
Findlay, OH
Great wine when you are looking for a non expensive wine with an expensive taste!