BY GENERIC

Jessica F.
Philadelphia, PA
This is an amazing choice to have with a steak meal and its even great to use for cooking as well It is delicious and just perfect for any occasion, weddings, birthdays, simple dinner at home on a Wednesday evening. It is also a great gift idea as well.
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
Wow! This is one big bottle of wine! Love Shiraz and if you are looking for a great value table wine, this is the best I've found. Well... besides Trader Joes!
Leala A.
I think this is one of the best cheap shiraz's you can find on the market. I love it.
Joyce O.
Canton, NC
Lindemans Shiraz is usually very good. We got a Lindemans Chardonnay that was terrible one time, but the Shiraz has been fine. I'm very partial to Australian wines.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Happy Hour Expert
A full-bodied, very tasty shiraz. Over the years the cost of this wine has gone down, but the taste has not! You will be happy to drink this :)
Logan L.
Australia produces some of the best wines in the world the wine regions are perfect for growing grapes. This one tastes great although I have had better I did absolutely enjoy it and I would buy it again in a heart beat
Ashley P.
I love a good full-bodied Australian shiraz. This is not the best of the bunch, but is definitely good value for the price tag.