Add a Photo

By LINDEMANN
#1013 in Chocolate
This 10 Heat-Fab Saf-T-Liner Top Clamp rests above the Top Plate helping to support the weight of the Saf-T-Liner.
Abigail A.
Abigail A.
Grand Rapids, MI

SO GOOD. I ate this at a party and I literally had to hold myself back. I'm a huge chocolate and peanut butter fan and this was very satisfying.
Katie G.
Katie G.

I really loved the taste. I'm a big fan of crunchy peanut butter and it reminded me of that except in candy form
Alexis F.
Alexis F.
Hickory , NC

Love this candy! It's great for snacking or if you're in a hurry but need a little bit of sugar. It's also great to use in the kitchen especially ontop of cookies, ice cream, or cakes. You can also use them as rewards for children who seem to love the taste of them also. Overall, I think it's an amazing candy!
Aja S.
Aja S.
Nashville, TN

I am a huge fan of Reese's peanut butter cups and to have these, they are very delicious. I am in love with these. Please try, guys
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Findlay, OH

This product tastes so good. I love Reese's to begin with but adding a crunchy flavor is just great.
member-fdcfbfa2c
member-fdcfbfa2c
Glendale, CA

I am not a big fan of this candy! But at times I really crave it because of the salty sweet taste 😜
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Wyandotte, MI

I have a sweet tooth and I am in love with these! Reese's are my absolute favorite. Give them a try!
Toni a.
Toni a.
Hummelstown, PA

Being from Hershey anything with chocolate and peanut butter is a thing of perfection but these are a crowning success!! To add crunch to my favorite flavors was genius!! Perfect treat when you need to reach for a snack that has all the elements to answer what your taste buds are craving. Love these!!!
Canada

I love peanut butter and chocolate mixed together! Seriously it's such a good combination but personally if I eat more than 2 my mouth gets dry and I kind of get sick and tired of them. But overall they are great, and delicious!!
Alexis O.
Alexis O.
Chillicothe, OH

I love Reese's in general but these are absolute perfection! I get them almost every time I go to the store because I love them so much.
Canada

What kind of chocolate do they use over top of the peanut butter?

Join Now