BY LINCOLN

David Herbert Donald's "Lincoln" is a stunningly original portrait of Lincoln's life and presidency. Donald brilliantly depicts Lincoln's gradual ascent from humble beginnings in rural Kentucky to the ever- expanding political circles in Illinois, and finally to the presidency of a country divided by civil war. Donald goes beyond biography, illuminating the gradual development of Lincoln's character, chronicling his tremendous capacity for evolution and growth, thus illustrating what made it possible for a man so inexperienced and so unprepared for the presidency to become a great moral leader. In the most troubled of times, here was a man who led the country out of slavery and preserved a shattered Union - in short, one of the greatest presidents this country has ever seen. see more...

patricia c.
San Diego, CA
Ir suspension lasts 15-20 years on average. if the car sits lower in the back you can convert them to coil springs. that will get rid of air suspension problems for good.
anyone can drive town cars. you are never too young to drive a lincoln. I'm 21 and i drive one. mostly the younger owners are big and tall, are rich, mafia, gangster.
believe it or not, they are cheap to fix because its basically a crown vic like the cops use. you cant kill a town car, they go 300,000+ miles easily. ive seen these cars with 500,000+ with the engine STILL purring like a kitten. try that with a cadillac deville, not happening, devilles can only run to 100,000 before it nickles and dimes you TO NO END! why do you think limos and cops drive these? town cars are going to hold its value, classic town cars are appreciating in value now,
parking isn't really that bad, the back window is narrow and wide and they do come with back up sensors
it drives like a boat because it is a descendant of the big cars from the 1970's. same chassis ever since. compared to a cadillac, the ride doesn't even come close.
traction control is useful, especially if you live in the north where you get snow.
Tonya H.
Columbia, SC
I have a 2003'Lincoln Navigator , its so nice and i love the good feeling i get wheni drive it. there are some problems with it,the shocks totally went out so it looked like i had hydraulics , i actuallyhad peopleask who did that work on my truck. I think thatits a luxurious vehicle with a lot of problems.They should have been recalled.Bc we have come out of pocket for so much cash. I love my navigatior so much without the few issues it would be awesome.
Olivia R.
Lawton, OK
First time owning a Lincoln. Lots of room for the shopper who wants to only make one trip. It has all the bells and whispers. From keyless enterance to automatic start with a push of a button. Sits five comfortable. The only con for me don't appear to be good on gas even though it takes the low grade.
Shannon M.
Shawnee, KS
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I drove a Lincoln MKZ for a month when our car was being repaired, after some kids hit us. I absolutely loved it!! I wanted to keep it and was sad we had to get our car back!! The only downside was that it was a gas guzzler. However the luxury, speed, and features of the car outweighed any negative.
Jordan C.
New Albany , IN
Good read. He is my favorite President from the past and present. I love what he stood for and this book really helped capture some insight into his life. I actually got this book at a random yard sale I stopped at one morning for a quarter.
Brie  S.
Peabody, MA
An amazing movie! Saw it in theaters when it first came out, although a bit long (3+hours) I found it captivating thw entire time. It is slow and methodical so if you're looking for a action film, this might bore you. But if you love wit, puzzles, and schemes watch how a great president served his term. The voting scene is one of my favorites!
victoria c.
Hialeah, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I bought a Lincoln MKZ about a year and a half ago. It is the best car I have had in years. It is comfortable enough for us. Big and roomy. Trunk is huge. Drives so smoothly. We were treated so well at customer service. Yes would recommend.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
1,294 reviews
Globetrotter Expert Level 5
Lincoln is a fantastic book.written by David Herbert Donald.I am a nonfiction fan and have tons of books on him and his tragic life.I. could not put this book down.Very good writing and the facts are good.I would definitively give this book a thumbs up and I highly recommend it.
DanN C.
Addison, TX
I'm confused at to if this is a location (as it is in the travel section), a type of car (comment below me), or an actual section about the book. All in all you've got to spend money to make money otherwise you end up as a washed up actor shooting someone in the back.
Sheri K.
Napa, CA
I have had many different brands of car over the years. Lincoln seems to be the most reliable brand. This is my third Navigator. I love it. I also use Lincolns in my limousine company. They can go forever and need very little repair if you keep up the maintenance
tabitha t.
Is this book worth reading?
Samantha M.
Graham, NC
Looking for a good Lincoln book, does this go into a lot of personal detail?
Taylor B.
Was this an easy read?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this book suitable for teenagers to read, or is it geared more towards adults?
Rosa S.
Miami Beach , FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Does anyone drive the Hybrid Navigator? Recently been thinking about trading my nav in for a hybrid one but want to know if its really a big enough difference on the mileage.