MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerD G

L'imperatríce 3 Perfumé 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray for Women

by D G

3.3 Oz Eau de Toilette Spray

100% Authentic

Hood long does this last?
Is this a sweet smell or a fruity smell?
How long does this scent last on brown skin?
Start your review of L'imperatríce 3 Perfumé 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray for Women!
Myrna T.
Barranquitas
L'imperatríce 3 Perfumé 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray for Women uploaded by Myrna T.
Purchased at: Online
My sister gave a sample from this perfume and immediately I fall in love with this scent, is just perfect. Is not musky or to sweet. Just perfect! My favorite of this collection .
Lupe M.
Redding
L'imperatríce 3 Perfumé 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray for Women uploaded by Lupe M.
Purchased at: FragranceNet.com
Nice summer fragrance. Sweet, fresh, airy. The notes that my skin don’t agree with are the Kiwi, Rhuburb they tend to go a bit biter/sour on my skin. I will still use it since I did purchase it but definitely laying with a strawberry body cream to add some oomph.
Ms C.
Long Beach, CA
L'imperatríce 3 Perfumé 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray for Women uploaded by Ms C.
I wasn’t sure if I should buy it at first, I have been thinking about it for a year! I don’t regret it. It is light and sweet at the same time, with gorgeous fruit notes. Perfect for warmer seasons like spring and summer. I do get watermelon and kiwi and some tart note that balances it out. The bottle itself is so pretty and heavy and I just love the look of it on my shelf.
Kaitlin W.
Riverside, CA
L'imperatríce 3 Perfumé 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray for Women uploaded by Kaitlin W.
this perfume smells soo fruity, slightly musky at first, but isn’t overbearing in sweetness. This perfume is the definition of a juicy fruit it makes me feel like i should be sun bathing! I adore this scent however it does not have good longevity. This perfume made me want to try the whole d&g line of these! definitely recommend giving it a sniff at sephora if you can
Charrisse W.
Bowie, MD
L'imperatríce 3 Perfumé 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray for Women uploaded by Charrisse W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a pretty fragrance. It’s light and a bit sweet with a hint of floral. I purchased it because I saw good reviews on YouTube. It’s good but not my favorite. I will wear it occasionally, it’s definitely for spring and summer. I was lucky to find it for the low on Walmart! If you want to try this fragrance try Walmart for a great price. [product:dolce-&-gabbana-3-limperatrice-eau-de-toilette-33-oz/-100-ml-eau-de-toilette-spray]
Mejo W.
Dunedin, FL
toooooo strong for me looks like old grandmother 👵 perfume i don't like it at all it kicked my nose and its to much Flores on it don't want to smell it again
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
L'imperatríce 3 Perfumé 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray for Women uploaded by Cherise1676 ..
This is one of the freshest fragrances I know. One might think of fresh as citrusy, but this one is not a citrusy fragrance at all. Rhubarb and melon is what I smell the most, and it is quite a loud scent that is not overly sweet. For a fresh scent I would say it is pretty original. What I like like about this fragrance is the loud freshness, but I imagine it could also be quite a No No for some as it has a somewhat air freshner kind of vibe to it. It is for me a typical hot weather daytime fragrance. Imagine sittning in a garden on a hot day in the shadow of a tree sipping a fruity softdrink. Only downside to me is that it does not last very long on my skin. 1-2 hours maximum. To me the bottle is very appealing, simple and stylish.
Roshni R.
Brooklyn, NY
L'imperatríce 3 Perfumé 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray for Women uploaded by Roshni R.
Purchased at: Sephora
This really smells like a fruity cocktail! If you want to smell delicious and fruity in the summer then this perfume is for you. I have gotten a few compliments since I started wearing this 2 weeks ago. 3 spritz and you are good to go. I would say this is for a young woman who likes to just party and go out. The new packaging does not have a 3 written on it so don’t let that worry you. The limited edition 2020 version also doesn’t have the 3 on it. L'imperatríce 3 Perfumé 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray for Women
Heaven S.
L'imperatríce 3 Perfumé 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray for Women uploaded by Heaven S.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Beautiful fruity cheap fragrance for the girly girls out there with good taste, definitely a safe blind buy.
Melissa N.
Virginia Bch, VA
Where was this fragrance hiding??? This was - by far - my best blind buy EVAHHH ☺️☺️ Good god this is fabulous! The kiwi (surprisingly fabulous), watermelon (shockingly chic) and musk (🙌🏼) - utter genius. Works for fall/winter or spring/summer. This will ALWAYS have a spot in my shelf. Just ❤️ Love ❤️ Love ❤️ Love ❤️ this‼️
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ana P.
Indianapolis, IN
il y a 5 mois
Alejandra R. il y a 5 mois
Es increíble. Ideal para verano o primavera, dulcesito y fresco! ñami!