BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerD G

L'imperatríce 3 Perfumé 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray for Women

by D G

3.3 Oz Eau de Toilette Spray

100% Authentic

How long does this last on skin?
I swear I like looking at some of this perfume s because some I never even heard of or seen like this one?
Start your review of L'imperatríce 3 Perfumé 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray for Women!
Mariia  A.
Tempe, AZ
L'imperatríce 3 Perfumé 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray for Women uploaded by Mariia  A.
I know probably you all tired of this scent, but I love use it sometimes, maybe few times a month, and now you can find it for really cheap, so why not? Fruity floral notes. Ohh.. I going to wear it right now , delicious!
Megan S.
Eagle River, AK
L'imperatríce 3 Perfumé 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray for Women uploaded by Megan S.
So good & fruity! Fresh, crisp, and perfect for spring. I love to layer this with the Pineapple Honey Melon lotion from Hempz, it creates the most incredible smelling combo! Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Herbal Body Moisturizer
Myrna T.
Barranquitas
L'imperatríce 3 Perfumé 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray for Women uploaded by Myrna T.
Purchased at: Online
My sister gave a sample from this perfume and immediately I fall in love with this scent, is just perfect. Is not musky or to sweet. Just perfect! My favorite of this collection .
Eva L.
Surprise, AZ
L'imperatríce 3 Perfumé 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray for Women uploaded by Eva L.
Purchased at: Macy's
This scent is gorgeous it has a flower smell but a classy smell at the same time I love it so much it’s probably one of my favorite perfume as of today it’s amazing and classy
Anxhela S.
L'imperatríce 3 Perfumé 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray for Women uploaded by Anxhela S.
This is a good fragrance but not my favourite. I received it as a gift. I’ve never received compliments when i wore it, but my friend always does so I’m not sure. It is a nice scent though. It’s floraly and very summery. Maybe i just wish it was a bit sweeter.
Mika G.
L'imperatríce 3 Perfumé 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray for Women uploaded by Mika G.
Think tart watermelon with fresh flowers on a crisp spring day. It meshes well with my chemistry but lasts no more than 1 hr on my skin and 2 hrs on my clothes.
Erica N.
Cranberry Twp, PA
L'imperatríce 3 Perfumé 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray for Women uploaded by Erica N.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m really torn about this one. I thought I loved the scent at first, as a clean floral summery smell. However It’s not my favorite. It does last decently all day. But I do not think I’ll be buying again
Annie V.
This is a very juicy, very fresh scent. Like a refreshing not too sweet fruit salad. Perfect for spring and summer. It's absolutely one of my favorite scents for warmer weather! You really get that kiwi and rhubarb coming through! I love it :)
Iris A.
Saint Peters, MO
L'imperatríce 3 Perfumé 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray for Women uploaded by Iris A.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
3 L’IMPERATRICE is a strong, vibrant perfume with notes of kiwi, pink cyclamen, and sandalwood. It's a fruity floral, definitely has a sweetness to it. I really like the bottle, it's simple and big. It is a pretty long lasting scent, I always smell it throughout the day, a little spray goes a long way.
Trisha J.
Franklinton, NC
L'imperatríce 3 Perfumé 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray for Women uploaded by Trisha J.
This smells like a fresh fruit bowl! It’s not a sweet fruity but the fruit packs a punch. I wish it lasted longer!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...