BY LIMONCHO

Cheyenne F.
Oklahoma City, OK
All my friends and I did in grade school was lick our hands because we were always sharing this! It's pretty gross come to think about it, but hey, we were kids and this stuff is good! Now I use it when I drink Coronas and put some on the rim of the bottle. Whatever you use it for, the flavor is amazing!
Adriana A.
Saint Louis, MO
Haha OMG! I would fight other kids for this candy at parties. It's sour and love it. Your tongue hurts after a while but it is well worth it lol
Gina Z.
Camarillo, CA
I can't tell you how often I used to eat this as a kid, my tongue would always be raw cause I wouldn't stop. The best lemon lime flavor ever!
Emma J.
New Braunfels, TX
The school I go to always have Mexican candy. One. Day I came across this candy (watermelon salt.) Ifell in love with this candy.
Ahmed A.
Dearborn
Those look good in like Mexican candy and all the candy's from around the world can you please send me some for free
Bren A.
I love sweet and sour candy. I grew up with this and I'm still loving it. Try it, you will love it.
Amber H.
Capodichino, Naples
These are good but I prefer the chili flavor! When I need a sweet salty fix I reminisce on these