MakeupEye MakeupMascaraILIA
Limitless Lash Mascara - After Midnight

Limitless Lash Mascara - After Midnight

Shop ILIA Limitless Lash Mascara. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Is this mascara oil-free? I have a lash perm.
Is it good? I heard positive reviews about it. But my friend have sensitive skin,and she got bad results out of it.
Start your review of Limitless Lash Mascara - After Midnight!
How would you rate this product?
Danita H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this mascara in a 5 pack mini set. I loved it so much I choose the full size of the rest to choose from. The brush has different kinds of bristles and it works really all seperating and lifting my lashes. It also works very well on my bottom lashes and it's usually hard for me to get my bottom lashes coated and looking good. Formula isn't to wet and it's not dry, didnt clump my lashes even after a few coats and that's hard to come by. Is the best mascara out of the bunch. Sephora Favorites Lashstash To Go
Mindy G.
Limitless Lash Mascara - After Midnight uploaded by Mindy G.
Purchased at: Dermstore
So, let me say I've never had the pleasure of calling something a "holy grail product" before, so I feel like I need to make this review really worth it. This is my official first holy grail! For years I used Too Faced Better Than Sex Volumizing Mascara, which was decent. My biggest complaint was the super big brush. I'd always have to take a clean spoolie and run it through my lashes after I applied it to "de-clump" and separate my lashes. Fast forward to a month ago when I placed an order on Sephora for some skincare products I was out of and get Ilia as one of my free samples. At first I thought I would hate it - I'd never used a mascara with a weird separating brush like that before. But boy oh boy, I am SO glad I gave it a try! First of all, the lengthening power is no joke (see my pic). Second of all, one coat is all you need thanks to it's separating brush! I have never been able to get away with just one coat of mascara before, so I'm excited about how much product I might save! And finally, I didn't have to use a separate spoolie to de-clump my lashes after I applied the mascara. I'm telling you, that brush is something wonderful, and I'll never be able to go back to using a regular bristle wand again! I've already gotten a ton of compliments, and I must say - I'll never get tired of hearing "Oh my God, are those your real lashes?" I would 100% recommend this product to anyone! May the universe bless whoever created Limitless Lash Mascara - After Midnight!
Jen S.
Hillsboro, OR
Limitless Lash Mascara - After Midnight uploaded by Jen S.
I ordered this as an add on to my Fab Fit Fun box and I am so happy I did! It is my new favorite every day mascara. My lashes look amazing and it doesn’t smear at all under the eyes. Limitless Lash Mascara - After Midnight
Stefanie S.
Limitless Lash Mascara - After Midnight uploaded by Stefanie S.
It gets better each time you use it. The color is super black, and the formula builds easily on itself. The wand is strange at first because it has a side with separators, and the other side note fluffy. If you're not careful, it can hurt a little bit if you get it too close to your lash line. Very natural and enhancing!
Mikhala K.
Aurora, CO
Limitless Lash Mascara - After Midnight uploaded by Mikhala K.
Love this mascara! The wand is great, it really separates out your lashes well and coats them evenly. I didn’t have to use a ton of product and it gave me longer looking lashes, like getting a lash lift!!
Diana L.
Lawrence, KS
Limitless Lash Mascara - After Midnight uploaded by Diana L.
Ilia’s Limitless Lash Mascara - After Midnight made my lashes look pretty nice for a subtle, polished day, but it also made them crunchy. Worse, it smelled atrocious. It seems like it might have been expired when I opened it, but I can’t be sure. I chose to throw it away.
Barbara C.
Toms River, NJ
Limitless Lash Mascara - After Midnight uploaded by Barbara C.
I had heard a lot of good things about this product so I decided to give it a try. I found it to actually give you a more natural look. It doesn’t clump and goes on very easily if you’re like your mascara to be a little darker you have to go over it a couple of times. I would probably use this for a daytime look
Victoria P.
Denver, CO
Limitless Lash Mascara - After Midnight uploaded by Victoria P.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a beautiful mascara. The black is very black and it goes on smooth. The brush lengthens and separates. Don’t expect a ton of volume though, which is why I give it 4 stars. Washes off extremely effortlessly!
Courtney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Limitless Lash Mascara - After Midnight uploaded by Courtney L.
Limitless Lash Mascara - After Midnight uploaded by Courtney L.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my new favorite mascara! It does a great job of separating and lengthening my lashes. It lasts all day! Limitless Lash Mascara - After Midnight
Brook L.
Limitless Lash Mascara - After Midnight uploaded by Brook L.
Limitless Lash Mascara - After Midnight uploaded by Brook L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Lashes 4 days. This wand is amazing! It has two sides and both produce great volume and length. The mascara itself does not smudge or flake. Must buy ladies!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brooklynn W.
Cambridge , ON
il y a 5 mois
Limitless Lash Mascara - After Midnight IS THIS THE BEST mascara for length?
Pavitra G. il y a 4 mois
Yes the bristle brush on this mascara is dual sided, one side helps with lengthening and the other side is for volume.
Lizzy B.
Columbus, OH
il y a 5 mois
Limitless Lash Mascara - After Midnight Glossier Lash Slick Mascara Been looking for a new, natural looking mascara for that perfect no make-up, make-up look. I have heard Ilia and Glossier are two of the best. Anyone have experience with either of these or know of an even better product? Thanks!!
Krista L. il y a 5 mois
I absolutely love the ilia mascara! It’s very easy to apply, not clumpy, and it’s buildable, a little product goes a long way! One dip into the tube and your lashes should be ready to go!