Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodNatural Balance
Limited Ingredient Diets Sweet Potato & Fish Dry Dog Formula

Limited Ingredient Diets® Sweet Potato & Fish Dry Dog Formula

by Natural Balance

Formulated with a limited list of premium protein and carbohydrate sources, this L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets® formula is excellent when you are seeking alternative ingredients for your pet. L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets® Sweet Potato & Fish Dry Dog Formula is a grain-free diet that's also designed to maintain your dog's digestive health while supporting healthy skin and a shiny, luxurious coat.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Limited Ingredient Diets® Sweet Potato & Fish Dry Dog Formula!
Lafayette, LA
Limited Ingredient Diets® Sweet Potato & Fish Dry Dog Formula uploaded by Emily S.
My dog absolutely loves this food. I usually order it from Chewy.com, so it's at a good price. Today I had to go to petco, because she was running low. It is a bit pricey at petco. She doesn't have upset stomachs.
Thornton, CO
My dog has skin issues that requires him to have a grain-free diet and one that also is high in omega oils. This food provides both of those things for him and he absolutely loves it. I usually wait until Petco has a order online, pick up in store offer to buy some, as that’s how I get the best price.
Greenbrier, AR
We have a retired racing greyhound and this is what they suggested when we took him home and I have to say I love it. No smelly gas and he is healthy and happy and always ready for meal time
Novi, MI
My dog is a very picky eater and will sometimes skip meals but this is usually the one that does the trick with him and we have tried EVERYTHING.
Conshohocken, PA
I have always bought natural balance dog food for my fur babies for many years. They enjoyed this flavor and it’s a good quality dog food which I would recommend.
Best food. Been feeding my dogs this for a long time and they enjoy it and have the healthiest hair and skin.
Pasco
I really like the ingredients in this brand of food versus others that I have fed my lil guy. He also really likes this brand. This flavor specifically was not his favorite, I think it was because the fish smell was overpowering, I can only imagine the taste. He still ate it though but I could tell he didn’t like it as much as other flavors. It can be kind of pricey but the this brand is worth it.
Winter Park, FL
We have a tummy sensitive Great Dane and this has been a great food for him. He eats it right up and has had no issues since. It’s a little on the pricier side but worth it to feed my dog well. The salmon is good for his coat as well. My only issue is the smell. Because it is salmon based, it stinks! And his poo smells extra terrible. Those last things are worth it to keep my pup healthy! We will continue buying. Tip: we buy at pet supermarket because we get a free bag every 10 purchases and points per dollar for pet store cash back.
Lusby, MD
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Our lab mix has to be on a limited ingredient diet. Before he switched, we had a hard time finding a food that didn't give us the unpleasant gift of constant dog farts. While we found one on his old diet, I was scared to switch to an LI diet not knowing how it would affect him. No problems here.
Lafayette
I am VERY conscious about what I feed my pup. I love that there are limited ingredients in this diet. Plus the fish oils in this food help with my dog's coat, skin, and her aging joints.

Looking for your answer?