Hair CareHair ProductsHaircare SetsMaui Moisture
(LIMITED HOLIDAY VALUE SET) Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Shampoo (13oz) + Conditioner (13oz) + Oil Mist (4oz) : Beauty

by Maui Moisture

(LIMITED HOLIDAY VALUE SET) MAUI MOISTURE Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Set Includes: DESCRIPTION Weightless coconut milk infuses this light and creamy shampoo along with sheer guava oil and mango butter. Use this lightweight blend daily without fear of built-up and give your hair a healthy glow and shine! 1.NOURISH & MOISTURE + COCONUT MILK SHAMPOO 13 fl. oz. HOW TO USE Apply shampoo generously to wet hair, massage into a lather through to ends, then rinse the hair thoroughly. After shampooing, follow with conditioner. Warning: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse immediately. For best results use in conjunction with other Maui Moisture products. As good as I look and smell, please do not drink me! 2.NOURISH & MOISTURE + COCONUT MILK CONDITIONER 13 fl. oz. HOW TO USE After shampooing, apply conditioner generously to hair, working through to ends. Wait 3-5 minutes. Rinse hair thoroughly. Warning: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse immediately. For best results use in conjunction with other Maui Moisture products. As good as I look and smell, please do not drink me! 3.NOURISH & MOISTURE + COCONUT MILK WEIGHTLESS OIL MIST 4 fl. oz. HOW TO USE Spray evenly onto damp hair then blow dry to infuse it into the hair shafts. Finish by misting all over for optimal shine and to control frizz. Warning: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse immediately. For best results use in conjunction with other Maui Moisture products. As good as I look and smell, please do not drink me!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of (LIMITED HOLIDAY VALUE SET) MAUI MOISTURE Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Shampoo (13oz) + Conditioner (13oz) + Oil Mist (4oz) : Beauty!
(LIMITED HOLIDAY VALUE SET) MAUI MOISTURE Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Shampoo (13oz) + Conditioner (13oz) + Oil Mist (4oz) : Beauty uploaded by Jennifer J.
Maui moisture hair care products smell amazing!! These products make my hair soft and shiny! My hair looks healthy and so smooth! I love these products! Maui Moisture Lightweight Hydration + Hibiscus Water Shampoo
Phoenix, AZ
(LIMITED HOLIDAY VALUE SET) MAUI MOISTURE Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Shampoo (13oz) + Conditioner (13oz) + Oil Mist (4oz) : Beauty uploaded by Lakesha G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love these products, thank you so much for choosing me for this product.When i tell you i use the products and the smell terrific!!! And they are perfect for my short natural hair, thanks for this great find and product!!.
Sykesville, MD
(This review is for the shampoo and conditioner only.) I really like Maui Moisture coconut for my curly hair! It’s gentle and hydrating, and it gets my hair clean and soft without making it frizzy or heavy. Because I have 2C-3A hair, it’s very hard for me to find products that are adequately hydrating without being heavy. Best of all, Maui Moisture is very reasonably priced and easy to find at the drugstore. This is just an excellent set of products for curly hair.
Charlevoix, MI
I've used a lot of curl products in my curly life and this has been the best I've used. It gives me body and definition without being weighty or crunchy. I absolutely recommend this line to my fellow curly girls.
Green Bay, WI
4,326 reviews
This product line is so good, they have a great quality line and they are so much better you, your hair and for the environment. I would definitely recommend any products from this line!! eco-friendly #eco-warrior #hairessentials
Alamo
I’ve recently just discovered this product a month ago and I just love it! It has the right ingredients for my hair, and has a great smell. When I get out of the shower, my hair is soft and smelling great.
Dollard, QC
Love this product and the smell. Love the ingredients and that I can read what’s on the label. Great price point and leaves my hair feeling hydrated. Great for every wash use and random but I love the clear bottle so I can see what’s left by eye not feel.

Looking for your answer?